Meanwhile in North Carolina Drake Maye

Collins77

Liked Posts:
After last night Maye definitely bolstered his draft stock, especially with Williams struggling with 3 picks. Last year some of Williams production is attributed to not being in the Big 10 or SEC, the same can go for Maye. The rankings this year show Williams has a tougher schedule. I'd say Williams is still the best QB prospect, but Maye is closing the gap. He actually comes from a big Football family, is a top notch athlete and is white so his hype and stock will be even higher. ( Lol had to throw in the racist jab) LOL 😂

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
View attachment 31747

What I didn't read in that entire paragraph was how the Bears stop other teams from scoring a ton on them.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
10000%

The inconsistencies and their frequency are scary, but when he's on, Jesus he looks all world.

I just don’t think for the Bears, he's worth the risk (same for Caleb but for different reasons).

Hoping Fields has another strong game...
Youve looked at box scored, watched highlights and watched zero games.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
What I didn't read in that entire paragraph was how the Bears stop other teams from scoring a ton on them.
Well the 2024 NFL draft isn't a good draft for defensive talent. Yeah the defense is atrocious but you draft the best players possible.

They had a chance with Jalen Carter to draft that generational talent at DT.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
From what I've seen of both guys, I like Maye more than Caleb. It's a small sample size of both tho

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Well the 2024 NFL draft isn't a good draft for defensive talent. Yeah the defense is atrocious but you draft the best players possible.

They had a chance with Jalen Carter to draft that generational talent at DT.
Is that one of those 2.3 year generations?

Forty-six

Liked Posts:
Let's hope the Bears fire Flus this year, hire an offensive minded coach next year and draft offense for the foreseeable future. The Bears have tried to win with defense for the past 50+ years. That hasn't worked so well and I'm ready for the team to embrace a modern NFL mindset.

Both No. 1 picks next year should be on offense.

If you have a top tier QB that leads a killer offense that lights up the scoreboard the defense just needs to be good enough and get stops situationally. This is the NFL game today.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anybody but Fields and this coaching staff