Meatball Toews Breaks Silence on Kane Situation

biscuit_in_the_basket

Gigacore Fan!
Liked Posts:
Since some, maybe not many around here based on this thread, might see that Toews made a comment in regards to the Kane "situation" and want to see what he said, you can find the link below.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-p...on---you-support-your-teammate-230041435.html

While I kid with my posts up above, his comments were good and what should be expected from any teammate to say about any similar situation. Especially since they will be goaded in to a comment.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Bigfoot is the real Captain of this team. Guy is never to be found, probably falling down mountainsfrom his vertigo.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't. Say. Anything.
That reporter probably jizzed his pants while at the same time McD's head partially exploded like that Klingon planet in Star Trek VI.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
While I kid with my posts up above, his comments were good and what should be expected from any teammate to say about any similar situation. Especially since they will be goaded in to a comment.

100% wrong.

You don't say anything. Especially in an investigation this serious.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
People are acting like he was talking specifically and only about the Kane situation in his comments.

He was asked how do you deal with off-ice issues as a captain, so yeah he gave meatball hockey generic comments.

biscuit_in_the_basket

Gigacore Fan!
Liked Posts:
Don't. Say. Anything.
That reporter probably jizzed his pants while at the same time McD's head partially exploded like that Klingon planet in Star Trek VI.

Not saying anything is always the best think; even if people and the press tend to thing something worse by silence. Unfortunately, sometimes the goading from the media works (just like interweb rangers trollz), and the response from the goading needs to be as benign as possible.

biscuit_in_the_basket

Gigacore Fan!
Liked Posts:
100% wrong.

You don't say anything. Especially in an investigation this serious.

latest

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not saying anything is always the best thing; even if people and the press tend to thing something worse by silence. Unfortunately, sometimes the goading from the media works (just like interweb rangers trollz), and the response from the goading needs to be as benign as possible.

Some Twitter accounts are much more entertaining than this 60+ page thread. The reactions are sad/comical/scary.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
People are acting like he was talking specifically and only about the Kane situation in his comments.

He was asked how do you deal with off-ice issues as a captain, so yeah he gave meatball hockey generic comments.

I think this is one point that people are missing. He was asked a question about generic off-the-ice situations, not anything specific and certainly not about a potential rape/sexual assault. I guess that saying no comment or something like that might have been better, but I don't see why people are making a big deal about this.

Either way, it's going to be particularly interesting to see what happens when camp gets going in a few weeks. Wonder if the whole team will be given a no comment order from the organization.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

biscuit_in_the_basket

Gigacore Fan!
Liked Posts:
Some Twitter accounts are much more entertaining than this 60+ page thread. The reactions are sad/comical/scary.

Sadly I got tried of all of that stopped using twitter for a while. It is fun, but man is it scary how much "truth" and "fact" that minute and unconfirmed details have become.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What rape? You mean the spunkapalooza that was in the accused's cooze-belonging to a mixture of men-none of whom were Kane? Or the BS stinking so much from the accuser's camp that her lawyer said "fuck it I'm outta here?"

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk