Meatballs in the stands

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
It’s weird how when teams are elite, they have great home field advantages where it’s almost impossible to win. When they’re shit, teams have no problem coming in and winning.

Imagine planting your flag on it being cool to have a shitty home field fan base.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Imagine planting your flag on it being cool to have a shitty home field fan base.
Imagine not understanding a simple concept that a home field is only as good as it's team. The Bears lost 1 home game in the regular season last year and that was to the SB champs. Crazy how that works... Feel free to be a big of enough dumbass to think that fans yelling is part of this teams problem. It's literally been the same yelling for years.

You wont find me defending this fan base but you sure as hell wont here me bitch about an absolute non-issue. Please call into 670 and complain about this and see what response you get. You'll be called the same thing that you claim this fan base is. They're meatballs but not for the reason you say that are. Please call in. Tell me when you do.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Someone complains about this every year; we just have dumb fan base and it's not our responsibility to educate them.

noisy fans is really like #10,000,000 on the list of problems with the Bears

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the bears ever have a good QB, he can get on TV and take out full page ads in all the papers and tell everyone to shut the fuck up while on O and they will listen. But they need the good QB first.