Media hates da Burrs

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I said they provide the information. How teams use is is beyond my knowledge. I just know for a fact that NFL teams do read their takes on draft prospects aside from their own opinions. You wanting to go full Special person isn't my problem. Nor is it on me to provide the burden of proof on your bullshit claims. So kindly go fuck yourself if you just want to make shit up without backing it up.
So teams read it, but not for the purpose of player evaluation? I guess they just use it for comedic relief like the rest of us.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Its. Just. Another. Source.

Imagine that. NFL teams reading other outside sources of information on draft prospects. Its almost like its a foreign concept to your pea brain.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Its. Just. Another. Source.

Imagine that. NFL teams reading other outside sources of information on draft prospects. Its almost like its a foreign concept to your pea brain.
Even if “It’s. Just. Another. Source.” you literally just said they read their takes on draft prospects and I can guarantee you they don’t read it if they don’t want to consider their takes. Thank you for admitting that you said they consider their opinions on draft prospects so I didn’t have to search through your history of shitposts.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
This isn't hate.

"7. Chicago Bears
Projected wins: 9.1
Chance to make playoffs: 55.6 percent

Where the team improved this offseason: Running back. This might not be a popular opinion, seeing as how Jordan Howard (traded to the Eagles) rushed for 3,370 yards over three seasons with the Bears. But Chicago's front office did a better job collecting running backs who fit head coach Matt Nagy's scheme, signing veteran Mike Davis and drafting Iowa State's David Montgomery in the third round. Combining Davis and Montgomery with explosive all-purpose threat Tarik Cohen gives the Bears more flexibility and pass-catching ability in the backfield. -- Jeff Dickerson"

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...-rankings-projected-wins-playoff-chances-1-32

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I can understand wanting to give the Cowboys a higher ranking but lets be real here. They aren't one of the strongest teams in the NFC. At all.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Dallas is absolutely one of the best teams in the NFC. Ton of talent on that roster.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Cowboys would be what? 6th best NFC team? Maybe? In a division where they get to beat up on the Redskins and Giants yet barely took the division over the Eagles. Sorry. Eagles are the class of their division. Easily.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Nice to see the Bears that high, but Dallas at 19 is absurd. They're top 3 talent in the NFC imo, especially young talent.

I agree. I thought their rank was a joke. The NFC is stacked.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I specifically remember you saying teams use it as part of their draft process as well. If you think I’m going to search through your history to find it you’re going to be sadly mistaken.
I'll back you up on that, because I remember calling him out on that exact issue in that post...

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Cowboys would be what? 6th best NFC team? Maybe? In a division where they get to beat up on the Redskins and Giants yet barely took the division over the Eagles. Sorry. Eagles are the class of their division. Easily.

Yet Dallas swept them.

Neither is "easily" the best team in the division, they're clearly close.

When it comes to young talent, Dallas has as much as anyone in the conference.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Even after seeing the Rams get bent in the super bowl there isn't a single person outside of you or Cowboys fans that would ever put the Cowboys above them. Hell, I would even put the hapless Falcons, the perrennial playoff loser, ahead of the Cowboys.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Many times coach of the year goes to the most improved team. Nagy inherited an ideal situation. Walked on to the job with a revamped defense, a #2 pick at QB, two new WRs and a TE......oh, and Kalil Mack.

That team would have improved from five wins regardless of the new coaching hire. Not saying anyone could win 12, but we were destine to be better.

We really don't know how good a coach Nagy is yet.
I think we can say -- you know, as of one year -- Nagy appears to be a good HC, but if he's a good OC Coach is still unknown.

The players and staff seem happy and productive. His 'HC calls' were generally fine... it's his OC calls that were suspect a fair amount of the time.

Reactions: DC

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Many times coach of the year goes to the most improved team. Nagy inherited an ideal situation. Walked on to the job with a revamped defense, a #2 pick at QB, two new WRs and a TE......oh, and Kalil Mack.

That team would have improved from five wins regardless of the new coaching hire. Not saying anyone could win 12, but we were destine to be better.

We really don't know how good a coach Nagy is yet.

I am loving what I'm seeing from coach Nagy but you are 100% correct. What jazzes me most is essentially how he didn't fuck it all up, for lack of a better term. Not only was he able to assimilate himself, but he worked with Fangio, Mack, groomed #10, dealt with the Roquan situation,etc. There was an instant and sustained energy he brought to the table I really enjoyed.

His play calling was inspiring at times, and ass clownish at others. If we only had a kicker who knows what we would have been saying. FFS...

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Even after seeing the Rams get bent in the super bowl there isn't a single person outside of you or Cowboys fans that would ever put the Cowboys above them.

Since you won't use the quote feature it's hard to tell whether you're responding to WCBF or I. Either way, Gil Brandt is another one ...

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
NFL.com ranked Nagy as the 14th best coach in the league? Mitch ranked the 24th best QB coming off a pro bowl appearance, 12-4 season? Ranked BELOW a QB that was benched multiple times during the season.

Wtf is going on. Sorry for the lazy thread with no links, I'm on the road on my phone
Ya, they do. Those are some seriously underrated ranks there! They'll probably still pick the Pack to win the division. And have stories on how the Bears are likely to decline.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Since you won't use the quote feature it's hard to tell whether you're responding to WCBF or I. Either way, Gil Brandt is another one ...

I think it’s you because I put Philly ahead of Dallas but I agree it is confusing.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Over the years I have paid for stats and analysis from many different sources. I used to show them here even though I am not supposed to share it but people went full Special person acting as if showing it was any sort of proclamation of needing to take it as canon. Alas, I no longer bother. I realize there are very few people here that take it for what it is, just another source of information.

Imagine paying for stats you can get for free.