Memorabilia

IABear

Liked Posts:
Anyone have any sports memorabilia stores that they would recommend? Either online or actual stores? I’m looking for some bears gear to finish my man cave. Any input is appreciated.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Ultimate Autographs is a cool place.

Sammich

Liked Posts:
Anyone have any sports memorabilia stores that they would recommend? Either online or actual stores? I’m looking for some bears gear to finish my man cave. Any input is appreciated.

Not sure what area you are from, but I was at some sports memorabilia store out in Morton Grove a few months ago that had some pretty cool vintage stuff. I live near Hyde Park and its only about a 30 minute drive from here.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
I operate one out of my mom’s basement called Real Fanz Collektablez.

I’ll sell you a pair of Jonathon Bostic’s reading glasses for $100.00 plus shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
https://nypost.com/2000/04/13/90-percent-of-sports-collectibles-may-be-fake-fed-prosecutor/

“The sports-memorabilia business is so bad that it is no longer a question of ‘let the buyer beware,’ but, rather, let the buyer have their head examined,” said Phillip Halpern, an assistant U.S. attorney in San Diego.

“At least half – and as much as 90 percent – of the sports-memorabilia business is counterfeit,” Halpern. “People shouldn’t question whether the item they purchase is fake – but whether they can actually go out and purchase a real one.”

BearDownTexas

Liked Posts:
Even COA's can be fudged.

Oh definitely. Lots of shady mf-ers in the hobby! Hence the "checking" part. They have registries on their sites, as long as its a reputable company (PSA/DNA or JSA). Do your due diligence and you're probably ok. But it is a risk any time you dont get it signed yourself.