Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
All I want for this Christmas is a new coach who can correctly develop Mitch.
And maybe not throw challenge flags that cause the team to turn the ball over.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Not buying any of this
Can you post that selfie of you with Baby Jesus? I have heard that you and the Three Wise Men were pretty ripped by nights end.

Wintermute

Liked Posts:
giphy.gif

Liked Posts:
Merry Christmas everyone. I get along with some of you way more than others but you're all amazing in my book. Hope this holiday season finds you and your families healthy. No Tatiana wardrobe items for me to unwrap this Christmas, bummer!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I will never understand how people in 2017 do not see how much xmas has been corporatized and capitalized upon by greedy corporate interests to the point that people literally become "debt-slaves" in an effort to compete with each-other in gift-giving or to improve on year/over/year performance results of their prior year's xmas expenditures and literally exhaust themselves physically and financially just for the sake of appearances as it pertains to xmas as a commodification of what should be a spiritual time for celebrating spirituality and to-getherness, and the commercialization has been literally "called-out" as early as the 1970s or maybe even earlier in the first Charlie Brown Peanut Xmas special where they reference how commercial and materialistic it has become, and that was literally over 50 years ago and it's only getting much worse people! Wake up, ignoramuses!

Guess Who

Liked Posts:
[video=youtube_share;o2Lv7OVI6eM]https://youtu.be/o2Lv7OVI6eM[/video]

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
I was told the other day that saying "Merry Christmas" was racist...

Not as racist as hoping to make america great again, but close.

The Doctor

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
I was told the other day that saying "Merry Christmas" was racist...

Not as racist as hoping to make america great again, but close.

Whoever said that lied Mongo. So--Merry Christmas to you and all of our friends on this message board.

Excerpted from an essay written by David E. Prince.

THE BIRTH OF CHRIST WAS THE DECISIVE TURNING POINT IN THE SALVATION HISTORY, USHERING IN THE MULTI-ETHNIC GOSPEL COMMUNITY CALLED THE CHURCH.

What we celebrate at Christmas is a repudiation of racism and all forms of ethnocentric superiority and segregation. Jesus of Nazareth was a Jew, born of the Virgin Mary, and his adoptive father Joseph was of Davidic descent. Nevertheless, the angel of the Lord declared about his birth: “Fear not, for behold, I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all people” (Luke 2:10).

...all forms of racism and cultural elitism are at odds with God’s design and are manifestations of sinful rebellion against God

Where racism is embraced, the mind of Christ on display in the incarnation and subsequent crucifixion is rejected.

Our theology needs to dig a bit deeper than it often does, and should be marked by an awe-inspiring profundity than can account for the following vital, non-negotiable theological assertion: “Red, brown, yellow, Black and white, They are precious in His sight.” Merry Christmas should mean the end of racism in the church.

If you wish to read the entire essay: http://equip.sbts.edu/article/merry-christmas-should-mean-the-end-of-racism/

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Whoever said that lied Mongo. So--Merry Christmas to you and all of our friends on this message board.

Excerpted from an essay written by David E. Prince.

THE BIRTH OF CHRIST WAS THE DECISIVE TURNING POINT IN THE SALVATION HISTORY, USHERING IN THE MULTI-ETHNIC GOSPEL COMMUNITY CALLED THE CHURCH.

What we celebrate at Christmas is a repudiation of racism and all forms of ethnocentric superiority and segregation. Jesus of Nazareth was a Jew, born of the Virgin Mary, and his adoptive father Joseph was of Davidic descent. Nevertheless, the angel of the Lord declared about his birth: “Fear not, for behold, I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all people” (Luke 2:10).

...all forms of racism and cultural elitism are at odds with God’s design and are manifestations of sinful rebellion against God

Where racism is embraced, the mind of Christ on display in the incarnation and subsequent crucifixion is rejected.

Our theology needs to dig a bit deeper than it often does, and should be marked by an awe-inspiring profundity than can account for the following vital, non-negotiable theological assertion: “Red, brown, yellow, Black and white, They are precious in His sight.” Merry Christmas should mean the end of racism in the church.

If you wish to read the entire essay: http://equip.sbts.edu/article/merry-christmas-should-mean-the-end-of-racism/

Merry Christmas to you as well.

Funny, I don't think they were lying. I think they were actually offended.

It's sad that a person can be offended for someone wishing them a "merry" time. But, alas, if something you say is considered offensive by someone, they are always right.... At least in this day and time, they are.

With that, I am going to be very "offended" in the coming year.

For instance, if someone tells me they like to drink red wine, I am going to be offended as "red" = Russia and we all know that right now, you aren't even allowed to order russian dressing with your salad.. And if someone says they like to eat mixed nuts, I will be offended (As I am of mixed race) and if someone says they don't like crackers with their soup, I will be offended as "cracker" is a racist term....

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
Happy merry christmachannukwanzakah everyone.

Just a little psa, wait until after you carve up your ham or prime rib to start slamming bourbon.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I love tonight. Kids are almost in tears saying goodbye to the "elf on the shelf." Putting out cookies for Santa and carrots for the reindeer. Presents everywhere. Good shit.

Have a good one fellas.

I do not mean to be rude but I will never understand why people insist on teaching their children inaccuracies about the animal kingdom in certain customs and traditions like you are with the "carrots for reimdeer" rubbish because it's impossible for them even to really be enticed or drawn to such a vegetable when they don't even exist in their natural habitat and even if they did, in winter time they wouldnt be finding them so next year maybe have your children put out some LICHENS for the reindeer because LICHENS literally make up NINETY PERCENT of a reindeer diet this time of year.

Thanks

Ps merry Christmas though.

GoBears

Liked Posts:
May the All-Mighty Spaghetti Monster bless you with his noodly appendage.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Off topic . . .

. . . Urblock, do your doodie . . .