Merry Hawk CHRISTMAS!!

IceHogsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It is a great video but every time I see it I can not get over how little video there is of the players

who were just as integral to our winning the Cup but are no longer with the team. I know it was done

opening night but lets give credit everywhere it is due, not just with the players who are still here.

In that light, I am going to wear my Niemi on 12/30 for the San Jose game.

Think I shall get a little guff for that????!!!! HaHa

R K

It is a great video but every time I see it I can not get over how little video there is of the players

who were just as integral to our winning the Cup but are no longer with the team. I know it was done

opening night but lets give credit everywhere it is due, not just with the players who are still here.

In that light, I am going to wear my Niemi on 12/30 for the San Jose game.

Think I shall get a little guff for that????!!!! HaHa

Just enjoy the video without bitching. LOL!

bubbleheadchief

Liked Posts:
I still can not watch that without getting misty eyed. I will not ever forget that night....jumping over my coffee table in the living room, in celebration, then stepping onto the back porch and just letting a...I don't know, howl, yell whatever...in triumph/happiness.

TSD

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_akrdMYdG4[/media]

Gotta love this video too.

hawksfanmd

Liked Posts:
This still brings a smile to my face.What a great season it was..and the best part was they clinched going to the Cup on my birthday I'll never forget that made my day even better

chasman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I still can not watch that without getting misty eyed. I will not ever forget that night....jumping over my coffee table in the living room, in celebration, then stepping onto the back porch and just letting a...I don't know, howl, yell whatever...in triumph/happiness.

I with you on getting misty eyed........I was in Memphis at a hotel, I was surprised that the hotel staff did not come to the room and tell me to be quiet.

I was like a little kid, jumping up and down, bouncing on the bed, yelling. A little drinking was also going on. What a great memorey.

whiteevo

Liked Posts:
ridiculous how quick the "chills" come over me when i hear that video...

best hangover i ever had the next morning at work.

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
I won't forget that entire run... especially the big night.

I remember I was at Crew that night with a bunch of other people for that game... I honestly thought I was the person to be running wild and hugging my friends as much as Kane did that whole time. Their expression for 5 seconds was "wtf?" From how I saw it, the puck went in, though it seemed like no one else saw it... That run Kane had assured me if went in. I know that movement. It went in.

The after party couldn't be any better, as I was one of the few to be out on Clark St for the fun. I even heard a couple ladies took their tops off as well that night... Sadly, no pictures of those, as I couldn't find them.

Either way, that was the best season I was ever a part of. No season will ever match it... not even 2007.

I've never seen that video in full, RK, So I'm glad you showed it for those who weren't at the game. Remember, CSN had shown it, then the crowd, then the video again, then the crowd, then the ice.... yeah... it was nuts...

Akebono

Liked Posts:
Thanks for that sweet memory. I wish there was a high-def version I could play over and over on my television!