Mexico City MNF game in doubt

BearDownTexas

Liked Posts:
Couldnt help but lmao

Send in Trump

Except its actually not a joke.... from my local news, as we apparently await the flood....
https://www.kxan.com/news/us-hardens-border-at-tijuana-to-prepare-for-migrant-caravan/1593963003

""We are well aware of everything Trump has been saying," said Maribel. "Let them close whatever they want to close, but we are going to get through anyway."

About 1,300 migrants in a second caravan arrived in Mexico City, where they had their first day of rest in weeks Tuesday.

Roberto Hernandez, 39, a bricklayer from San Pedro Sula, Honduras, was finally able to get a shot of antibiotics for the fever he has had for two weeks. He was staying at the same tent shelters set up for the first caravan at a sports stadium in Mexico City."

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
I lived in Pasadena most of my life. That's where the cult was.
is LA expensive? yes? is traffic flooded ? yes.
these are intelligent,valid viewpoints.
and mocking someone having been in a cult, makes you 300 times more ignorant and stupid.
seriously,childish low blow. Youre lucky you didnt have your life hindered in such a way. Its more serious than you realize,obviously

LOL at living in Pasadena and not being able to afford Rams tickets.

SuperDitkaMan

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Has Goodell learned nothing from them Sircario movies?

He needs to stand proud behind the shield on this Mexico Azetca debacle. He has no reason to be ashamed.

It is the CARTELS who should be ashamed. The cartels run EVERYTHING south of the border. So shame on the cartels for going CHEAP on the Azteca grounds crew.

Ever heard of Diablo Escobar? Yeah, I thought so. He's only the biggest crime boss in Mexican history. And if you've seen Sricario 2: Belly of the Beast, you'd know that the cartels have all the money and guns. Cross them...and a Sircario snipes you in the head from a Patrick Maholmes 80yd pass away. Hasta LaVista. BABY!

I was really looking forward to this game. I can't wait for the Bears to play in Mexico, my homeland. I love Stadium Azteca and look forward to kicking back at the 50yd line with my poppy, enjoying some hot tamales and cold cerveza's with him!

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If you are going to be racist, at least try to be funny. You are no the Hawk.

Username

Liked Posts:
He needs to stand proud behind the shield on this Mexico Azetca debacle. He has no reason to be ashamed.

It is the CARTELS who should be ashamed. The cartels run EVERYTHING south of the border. So shame on the cartels for going CHEAP on the Azteca grounds crew.

Ever heard of Diablo Escobar? Yeah, I thought so. He's only the biggest crime boss in Mexican history. And if you've seen Sircario 2: Belly of the Beast, you'd know that the cartels have all the money and guns. Cross them...and a Sircario snipes you in the head from a Patrick Maholmes 80yd pass away. Hasta LaVista. BABY!

I was really looking forward to this game. I can't wait for the Bears to play in Mexico, my homeland. I love Stadium Azteca and look forward to kicking back at the 50yd line with my poppy, enjoying some hot tamales and cold cerveza's with him!

You're a racist idiot.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
By the way. My gf is hispanic. She laughed her ass off. Especially the "kicking back at the 50 with some tamales" bit.

You also have plenty of black friends hanging around too.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
By the way. My gf is hispanic. She laughed her ass off. Especially the "kicking back at the 50 with some tamales" bit.

If she laughed at this, I can understand why she is your girlfriend

SuperDitkaMan

BANNED
Liked Posts:
I don't care that this was merged, but it should have replaced the title of this thread.

"Has Goodell learned nothing from them Sircario movies?" is EASILY the best title since "Was it over when the Gremans bombed Pearl Harbor?"