Miami working to finalize watson deal

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
When Omar said he feels better about the Dolphins QB situation, he must have foreseen the Fins trading for Watson.

#CALLEDIT

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
How long if the NFL gonna drag out his punishment? Could it be possible he sits out this year and most of next year as well?

One of my customers is a huge Dolphins fan. His whole lobby is covered in Dolphins stuff. He said he takes it all down if they sign the pervert.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
How long if the NFL gonna drag out his punishment? Could it be possible he sits out this year and most of next year as well?

One of my customers is a huge Dolphins fan. His whole lobby is covered in Dolphins stuff. He said he takes it all down if they sign the pervert.
He'll play this year if the trade goes through. It's possible he'll be suspended next year

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I figured nothing would come to fruition until his legal situation was clearer. I would assume the NFL would block him from playing this season. But fuck, I dunno.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I figured nothing would come to fruition until his legal situation was clearer. I would assume the NFL would block him from playing this season. But fuck, I dunno.
There's been rumors about the picks possibly being conditional in case he never plays. Also wonder if the NFL is waiting for the case to settle before dishing punishment.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
No way this happens. Watson is untradeable. right now.
NO he isn't. He will play NFL ball again. Maybe not this year, maybe not part or all of next season, but he will be a starter somewhere in 2023

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

So your brother is willing to impose a new punishment? It will end when Watson is able to pay them off with a nondisclosure.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
The guy who posts articles from Erik Lambert who's sources are DaBearsBlog who's sources are nobody, is discrediting an article from one of the most respected sports journalists in the country in John McClain.

L O fucking L.
I was talking about it happening this week, but good to see how up in your head i still am by having a meltdown over something so stupid. L O derp L

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
I kind of think the NFL screwed the pooch in this situation. Now that they haven't imposed punishment they seemingly have to wait for any until courts make a ruling.

Also if I'm the Texans I'm trading him now. Otherwise you sit him all season then potentially he is suspended next season and you've lost a ton of value after he's out 2 straight seasons.