HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
LOL, how does a player not know if they're mic'd up.

Anyways its hard not to like Eddie Jackson. He was so amped up for that return TD. Hope to hell we finally manage to keep one good ballhawk safety healthy for his career. We are due one.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
LOL, how does a player not know if they're mic'd up.

Anyways its hard not to like Eddie Jackson. He was so amped up for that return TD. Hope to hell we finally manage to keep one good ballhawk safety healthy for his career. We are due one.

Cool to see a guy actually get excited and act like a kid. Hope he can anchor our DBs for the next decade.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Screamin like a girl down the sideline. Love it. :X
Also great to see others help out on the plays. "Watch for the screen on the backside of Tripps, especially with motion."
Communication :buttrock:

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Good stuff.

Question: Can a player, who was on the sideline, enter the field after a TD to celebrate?

Menchifus

Liked Posts:
What a steal in the draft! Not only is he skilled, he's got a good attitude also. Cheering for your teammate when the season is lost is much needed on this team. Can't wait to see him take the field next season with a whole year and another training camp under his belt.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Good stuff.

Question: Can a player, who was on the sideline, enter the field after a TD to celebrate?

On a scoring play I believe its okay. Particularly with the loosening of rules on team celebrations for scoring plays. I believe the play has to be signaled as a score though otherwise they can penalize you for it.