Michael Sam cut... let the media shit storm begin

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
Wow man I wish I could go back in time and change the title to MICHAEL SAM CUT LET THE MEDIA CIRCUS BEGIN...AGAIN. when I said shit storm I meant that it's gonna be at the forefront of all news networks kinda like Johnny Football . And I do consider that a shit storm that when I turn on sports news it's ALL BROWNS AND JOHNNY FOOTBALL ALL THE TIME. And now it's gonna be Michael Sam. And I hope to god they don't put a sexuality spin on it because I would hate for that to dominate the NFL headlines. Man didn't know the title was gonna be takin so literal by the thread police , because I fucking surrender I guess I'm just not literal enough for the guy who punched a fucking shark in the face

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Dude, don't let yourself get trolled.

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
Dude, don't let yourself get trolled.

Yea I know but they are so fucking Special person it drives me nuts man usually I can ignore it, but sometimes it's so god damn dumb I can't help it. Can't we just have like a virus button that we can send to the trolls that completely shuts their shit down? I'M A GOD DAMN TROLLING MAGNET, I offend too often with my thread etiquette

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
when will they draft the first openly paraplegic player?

EDUB316

Liked Posts:
white-kid-dance-club.gif

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
when will they draft the first openly paraplegic player?

They're going to start accepting parapalegics as wide receivers in 2017, and Goodell has already announced that any DB attempting to make a play on the ball instead of pushing the wheelchair will be flagged and fined.

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
Can said paraplegic return kicks? Or block, I don't give a fuck if he has no legs or non working legs as long as he can play football that's all that matters

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yea I know but they are so fucking Special person it drives me nuts man usually I can ignore it, but sometimes it's so god damn dumb I can't help it. Can't we just have like a virus button that we can send to the trolls that completely shuts their shit down? I'M A GOD DAMN TROLLING MAGNET, I offend too often with my thread etiquette

This isn't trolling. Trolling is when you say things that you don't actually believe in oder to get people riled up.

This is several people posting some bullshit inside of a bullshit thread and several other people calling them on it.

First of all, this thread has nothing to do with the Bears. Second, you're complaining about something that hasn't happened. It was pointless. The whole thread was "Hey, let's preemptively bitch about some media backlash that's not actually going to happen!"

And there was actual Bears news today. It was a pretty big day. There was no reason to invent a reason for people to get pissed off. There was other stuff to talk about.

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
Again ass hole show me the bitching? And I said the mods could move it you crying ass dude. You are the one riled up homie, and look at all the news networks if you really believe they haven't ran with the subject. You are sad man policing these boards like it's your job really cool bro you are definitely winning the Internet today with your board policies. You are the one bitching , it is a fact that the Michael Sam cut is headline news on every sports network look it up smart guy.

Love Da Bears

Liked Posts:
The gays will be after the NFL now too.... and champ cut by Sa8nts

Shit storm means over coverage of the cut, a media circus similar to Johnny Football ( for all the gashes that have no sense)
Well your problem is that your definition is by definition...wrong. "Shit storm" has an implied outrage associated with it, so by saying that the media will simply cover it, is wrong.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/shitstorm

Reactions: WCL

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Again ass hole show me the bitching? And I said the mods could move it you crying ass dude. You are the one riled up homie, and look at all the news networks if you really believe they haven't ran with the subject. You are sad man policing these boards like it's your job really cool bro you are definitely winning the Internet today with your board policies. You are the one bitching , it is a fact that the Michael Sam cut is headline news on every sports network look it up smart guy.

So far, in this thread, you had this:

The outrage! How dare they cut a late round draft pick at a position they're loaded at. I'm calling it now. It's because he's gay.[/img]

To which you responded with this:

I was in a heated debate about this yesterday at card table I said the Rams D is stacked and I wouldn't be surprised if Sam was cut , and I got attacked for it. LOL one last thing for the media to drag out until Thursday night, there will be a crowd that will seriously think it's because of his sexuality.. Rams want him on PS if he clears waivers

So the whole “I was just saying there would be a lot of coverage. I wasn’t speculating that the media would be negative just because he’s gay” is not really true, is it? You went back and edited your first post, but you left this one in tact.

Then, you had this idiot:

The media has been tripping over themselves for years to find a gay football player. Often accusing Kordell Stewart and Michael Westbrook of being gay. What I don't understand is why they don't wait for a better athlete. Michael Sam and that gay guy from then Nets that nobody remembers weren't big enough stars to get the reaction that they wanted. The media actually tried to put the gay guy on the Nets on the same pedestal as Jackie Robinson....lol...give me a fuckin' break.

And of course, EDUB gets to show up and be an asshole.

This thread was made for cunting.

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
Well your problem is that your definition is by definition...wrong. "Shit storm" has an implied outrage associated with it, so by saying that the media will simply cover it, is wrong.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/shitstorm
Hey bro I sincerely apologize to you and everyone else I made a mistake and I can't edit thread titles , I'm sorry I mis-worded it did not mean it would be a sexuality thing or protest , just meant it would be another media circus. So again I'm sorry I made this grave mistake can you guys find it in your hearts to forgive me? Please

LanceStone

Liked Posts:

You shouldn't take the interwebz so srs m8. I only give advice to people in my life that i love and adore. So don't be ungrateful and take these words to heart

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
So far, in this thread, you had this:

To which you responded with this:

So the whole “I was just saying there would be a lot of coverage. I wasn’t speculating that the media would be negative just because he’s gay” is not really true, is it? You went back and edited your first post, but you left this one in tact.

Then, you had this idiot:

And of course, EDUB gets to show up and be an asshole.

This thread was made for cunting.
Yea I said a crowd not the media referring to the tards I was playing cards with.. media will over blow it and yes there will be a CROWD (ignorant yes) that will think it's because of sexuality. The two differ , every person is not media. Interviewing players about their shower comfort is a little crazy too

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
You shouldn't take the interwebz so srs m8. I only give advice to people in my life that i love and adore. So don't be ungrateful and take these words to heart

I love you too Lance , and thanks for the accepting me into the baddest group on CCS. , lol I'm trying to squash it but I can't figure out how to create a perfect thread utopia.

Love Da Bears

Liked Posts:
Hey bro I sincerely apologize to you and everyone else I made a mistake and I can't edit thread titles , I'm sorry I mis-worded it did not mean it would be a sexuality thing or protest , just meant it would be another media circus. So again I'm sorry I made this grave mistake can you guys find it in your hearts to forgive me? Please
Apology accepted. Next time be better.

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yea I said a crowd not the media referring to the tards I was playing cards with.. media will over blow it and yes there will be a CROWD (ignorant yes) that will think it's because of sexuality. The two differ , every person is not media. Interviewing players about their shower comfort is a little crazy too

"One last thing for the media to drag out until Thursday night, there will be a crowd that will seriously think it's because of his sexuality."

That's what you actually wrote. The whole point of this thread was to talk about how the media was about to go nuts and start accusing the Rams of cutting him just because he's gay. It was a chance for people to bitch about something that hasn't happened. Some people called you on it, and now you're changing your story. That's obvious to everyone reading this.

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
OMG bro really?? this is stupid you win! Your interpretation of what I meant is wrong but it's cool.. no biggie. Have a good one