Michael Sam cut... let the media shit storm begin

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
Still punching dolphins ? And policing thread titles

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
So are they any links about the media shit storm yet? I saw one about some Mother Jones (whoever the fuck that is) and her getting shot down but anything else.

As it stands right now the biggest shit storm I have seen related to this is this thread where someone tried to stir up shit about the shit that would be stirred up. How long do we have to wait before we declare this another case of chicken little?
:hitler:
Declare it chicken little and stop clicking on the fucker , maybe you will feel better ya thread Nazi

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was pretty sure I had something to say but not much I could add to this.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Buddies and I were just talking about the Michael Sam situation..

Ya guys remember how fucked up and diluted the Manti Teo story was/is? It's never talked about anymore, but fuck that guy is fucking sociopath nut.

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
Manti!!! Getting that craigslist pussy

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Lol, can you organize your thoughts into one post? Like who responds to the same post with 3 consecutive posts? Emo much?

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
I guess I did that oops. Another thing offending officer Remy.

RisWell

Liked Posts:
If he wasn't gay Sam wouldn't of been cut.

Sam shouldn't of even lasted until the 7th round. There where DE that was drafted in the 2nd round who Sam has more ceiling then.

SEC POY is a automatic high draft pick.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fucking GMs that don't want to draft gay guys that end up not making the roster. Life is not fair.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I guess I did that oops. Another thing offending officer Remy.

When you post on a message board, your posts are subject to criticism. Everyone who disagrees with you is not out to get you nor are they offended. They simply disagree with what they find to be dumb posts. It's not the end of world. The internet is not that serious.

Joker85

Liked Posts:
Now that Sam has no takers among other NFL teams the rumblings are starting....

The next week should be.... interesting.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Can we get some links regarding these rumblings?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What? First, answer the question who is hating Sam in the media. Second Tebow told too many sermons? God hates Tebow? That some of the most irrational gibberish I've read in a while. Good job!

Didn't say media.
Tebow was loved and elevated because of his religious beliefs more than his football acumen. Seems the opposite of Sam and not the simile you make it other than their inability to play at a high standard. If it was a media attention reference than they are also not the same. Sam has gone about his business just trying to make the team. Who knows? Maybe he still will.

Tebow was a moth spreading the gospel. Do you think there are other devout Christians in football? If he could play at a starter's level, it wouldn't have made a lick of difference and he still would be out there on Sundays. If you give God credit for your successes because he loves you how does he feel when you fail? If you don't get the joke, or the hypocrisy you just don't want to. Self determination is part of free will.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Didn't say media.
Tebow was loved and elevated because of his religious beliefs more than his football acumen. Seems the opposite of Sam and not the simile you make it other than their inability to play at a high standard. If it was a media attention reference than they are also not the same. Sam has gone about his business just trying to make the team. Who knows? Maybe he still will.

Tebow was a moth spreading the gospel. Do you think there are other devout Christians in football? If he could play at a starter's level, it wouldn't have made a lick of difference and he still would be out there on Sundays. If you give God credit for your successes because he loves you how does he feel when you fail? If you don't get the joke, or the hypocrisy you just don't want to. Self determination is part of free will.

I know a lot of devoutly religious people, the kind that have bookshelves filled with creationist claptrap, and none of them gave a shit about tebow until they believed he was being singled out in the media for loving jesus or w/e.

Most of your post is completely awful; the kind of shit that I thought of when I was a 13 year old atheist. Once I grew older (though not superstituous) I realized how ridiculous those ideas were. Maybe someday you'll be in the same place.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I didn't like his pro life commercial he did with his mom for the superbowl. You can be pro choice and spiritual simultaneously

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I didn't like his pro life commercial he did with his mom for the superbowl. You can be pro choice and spiritual simultaneously

You can do anything and anything simultaneously, as long as you get paid.

Have you forgotten the golden rule? he who has the gold makes the rules.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I know a lot of devoutly religious people, the kind that have bookshelves filled with creationist claptrap, and none of them gave a shit about tebow until they believed he was being singled out in the media for loving jesus or w/e.

Most of your post is completely awful; the kind of shit that I thought of when I was a 13 year old atheist. Once I grew older (though not superstituous) I realized how ridiculous those ideas were. Maybe someday you'll be in the same place.
Hope not. Not an atheist or ex-atheist with ex-smoker syndrome either. By the way, did you say anything other than you're better than somebody else. How righteous Christian of you.:clap: Chicken/egg. What you saw were religious folks that weren't football fans become Tebow fans that drove the media. Stories die without an audience, even sensationalized ones and it's a non story without the Tebow posing and mothing. All that said, if he could play, I'd sign him.

I also doubt that Tebow took a penny for the add.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If he wasn't gay Sam wouldn't of been cut.

Sam shouldn't of even lasted until the 7th round. There where DE that was drafted in the 2nd round who Sam has more ceiling then.

SEC POY is a automatic high draft pick.

No.