CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
I haven't gone through this thread to see if this has been mentioned but Z.Miller and others are saying that it's all bogus and not true what's being said about the locker room being against Jay so there's that.

They haven't said it is not true. Miller said not that he knows of basically, didn't totally dismiss it. Not sure why this reporter would lie. He has been around a while.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do you think a team would give up a late conditional pick for him? If he doesn't put up certain numbers on said team, they don't give up anything.

Where you sleeping when the trade deadline passed, or are you talking about in the upcoming offseason? Why would anyone trade for JC? You do realize that they would then be responsible for his current contract right?

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Perfectly stated by Ryan. Not insulting, no bias or vitriol, just articulated well from someone who was in that locker room. And it's nice to see a name on it. Ryan always seemed like a good dude.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let me preface this by stating I'm not defending Jay the QB in any way whatsoever, he needs to be gone and he will be soon.

But you guys out there who constantly rag on the guy and act like he is a dog shit person, how many of you give 100℅+ of your effort in your careers? I bet everyone of you is fucking off on your cellphones on this mb, or Facebook, or texting your buddies and doing all kinds of shit not related to work when you are on the clock.

Jay is not 100% committed to his profession and it doesn't fly at that position in the NFL just like Mundy said. But I bet most of us are no more committed to your careers then he is. And before everyone chimes in that we don't all make as money as he does, it's a fucking game people. We are all Jay.

RisWell01

Liked Posts:
Let me preface this by stating I'm not defending Jay the QB in any way whatsoever, he needs to be gone and he will be soon.

But you guys out there who constantly rag on the guy and act like he is a dog shit person, how many of you give 100℅+ of your effort in your careers? I bet everyone of you is fucking off on your cellphones on this mb, or Facebook, or texting your buddies and doing all kinds of shit not related to work when you are on the clock.

Jay is not 100% committed to his profession and it doesn't fly at that position in the NFL just like Mundy said. But I bet most of us are no more committed to your careers then he is. And before everyone chimes in that we don't all make as money as he does, it's a fucking game people. We are all Jay.
Doesnt he make like 14 million a year? Avg person here probably makes like 50k a year

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Anyone who talks shit about a current or former teammate, whether publicly or anonymously, is a fucking bitch. The Bennett brothers are bush league bitch boys. I hope someone goes after their fucking knees.

If you don't like a teammate, no matter who the fuck it is, just be a fucking professional, and don't say anything. How hard is that?

Even Mark Schlereth agrees...

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Second year regression with locker room disharmony will do it, as we've recently seen.

It can not be locker room disharmony....didnt we get rid of tjose guys?

mecha

Liked Posts:
Anyone who talks shit about a current or former teammate, whether publicly or anonymously, is a fucking bitch. The Bennett brothers are bush league bitch boys. I hope someone goes after their fucking knees.

If you don't like a teammate, no matter who the fuck it is, just be a fucking professional, and don't say anything. How hard is that?

did he seriously call them cunts?

holy shit

Grizzly Man

Liked Posts:
When the most financially secure guy on the team crashes and burns the team that can be hard for guys who are not financially secure.

What does Cutler care if the entire team gets blown out in the offseason? He doesn't.

But there are a bunch of guys holding on for dear life and a pay check and when a coach gets fired a ton of those guys end up unemployed.

Bitch away, I have no problem with it. Sure beats the losers schilling for him in the media while the ship goes down.
Adam Hodge?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
It's rare for me to agree with Schlereth, but I do on the Bennetts. I'm not sure I would have given him away without a replacement, however. Jay has to be the most frustrating player in my lifetime. It's right there for him, but there's always some reason it doesn't happen. I don't think they can carry on with this staff beyond this year. Loggains is trash and he was Fox's choice. It seems like he's trying to fool the defense at the offense's expense much of the time. Very poor playcalling.

They should really expand rosters, because it doesn't seem like many players who are called on can be expected to play more than 9 games these days.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If you're gonna throw a teammate under the bus, put your name on the fucking report you give to the media or don't give one. It's that simple.

Shut up.

That's not the way it works in the real world. We all know this. These guys want jobs in the NFL after the Bears so of course they aren't going to do that.

But yeah, they should throw away millions of dollars down the road so you can know who they are....

bearsden

Liked Posts:

I would like to agree but that is a fake twitter page

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Didn't DJ Moore do this a few years ago, and then was released?

Anyway, thought the most interesting tweet was: One of the Bears players told me that Cutler's lack of preparation "was truly embarrassing."

Thats the most damning part of the report...all the other stuff was well-known. If true, then anyone coming to the defense of Jay Cutler is an even bigger imbecile than once thought.

I think Fox is in a tough situation...Matt Barkley is so terrible that Fox can't replace Cutler with him, so when Cutler turns the ball over four times he's still on the field, whereas Jordan Howard gets 'bench time' for a fumble. The double-standard is obvious and mutiny-inducing, yet it also has nothing to do with Cutler being 'good'...its just that Barkley is so bad.

Fox was fucked either way. Hoyer with prep was no better at getting you wins, maybe even worse but at least he kept the D healthier and helped the O system develop. On a bad team, Hoyer can't do much but can help keep a good team from losing. Cutler can have the 'odd' win on a bad team but also bring down a good one. The lack of continuity with Jay is what's always troubled me most.

bearsden

Liked Posts:
29E8B19900000578-0-image-a-7_1435243432361.jpg

lol your point? your not him. idk why you picked him for your profile since no one gives a shit about him

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Shut up.

That's not the way it works in the real world. We all know this. These guys want jobs in the NFL after the Bears so of course they aren't going to do that.

But yeah, they should throw away millions of dollars down the road so you can know who they are....

I agree with this naive idea that you should put your name on it.

Putting your name on it may cost you your job. This is not high school football where your priority is to be a good team mate. Your priority is to look out for your family and you future.

Jay Cutler, and his inability to play consistent football, is going to cost guys their jobs.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This administration fucked themselves with Cutler and that blame falls on them.

They knew what Jay was, but they did nothing to protect themselves and they did not thing to give themselves an option.

After 8 years if you fall into the Jay Cutler trap, then you deserve the shit that comes with it.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'm still trying to find any reason as to why a guy should put his name on that? What does it matter if we the fans know who it is? So someone can come in here and go full on ":aj: at Player X saying that. He sucks. etc etc"

You also act like players in that lockerroom don't know who is on what "side" or where they stand.

For as many people who claim to have been involved with team sports, almost no one here seems to have any idea how a team works.

I guarantee you as soon as that report came out everyone on the team knew who said it or the guys that feel that way that might have said it.