Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lets here him comment on Dak. Or Burrow (4 INTs), or Mac Jones (1 INT, one Fumble), Heck, even Aaron Rodgers today. Field's QB rating was better than all of these guys (except Jones-they were essentially tied). None of these guys played in a monsoon.

I'm not saying Fields played great. He didn't, especially in the first half. But those three quarterbacks I listed put up equally bad, or in some cases worse numbers but have weapons available the Justin Fields could only dream of. He has a lot to work on. A LOT but this is the kind of game that the Bears would let slip away in the past. Unless my math is wrong (which it could be) Fields was 5/8 for 84 yards and 2 TDs in the second half. Not ground breaking but it was an effing monsoon out there and he posted a second half QB rating of 137.5.

You can't call anyone good or bad based on one game in ridiculously bad conditions. Likewise you can't necessarily say he will play well in great conditions. The weather sucked and it had a negative effect on both QBs. What I did like was that Fields adjusted to the poor weather and improved in the second half. It wasn't pretty but we expected an L here and instead we are celebrating a W. We man not see too many more of these this years so lets be happy about it.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Several QBs were bad in week one, including a super bowl champion (Rodgers) and a guy with a SB appearance last year (Burrow)...And Josh Allen threw a couple of picks on Thursday...

...so you know Fields is going to be great...because these guys were bad and Fields was bad too.

ccs logix 2022.

:blank:

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Is he mad that the Bears arent going 0-17?

Speed

Liked Posts:
For the millionth time, I don't wanna hear shit about modern football from a guy who couldn't figure out how to implement a hall of fame caliber TE in his offense.

No he didn't play great, yeah he did enough and we came away with the win playing in a damn hurricane. We'll take those wins.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Lmao Martz mad. Both of these QBs will be light years ahead of where they'd be if he was their OC.

He looks and sounds like an old dude that's pissed off because the neighborhood kids just walked through his yard.