Mitch… it’s time to turn off those TVs again

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This has got to be devastating to the Mitch nut huggers
We're literally balls deep into Justin Fields mania, and people are still talking about "Mitch nut huggers"

Jesus, dude. You know that you're the one that needs to let go, right? It'll be like the ending of a M. Night Shyamalan movie if you ever have the self-awareness to see what you're doing. ?

"I was the Mitch nut hugger all along..."

mecha

Liked Posts:
We're literally balls deep into Justin Fields mania, and people are still talking about "Mitch nut huggers"

Jesus, dude. You know that you're the one that needs to let go, right? It'll be like the ending of a M. Night Shyamalan movie if you ever have the self-awareness to see what you're doing. ?

I fucking said this like 2 months ago. acting like scorned ex-girlfriends and shit. it happened. you survived. build a bridge and get over it now. jesus christ

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Two more days you crazy fuckers. It's almost here!

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Right? still out here talking about Mitch when we have Fields? Damn...i don't even think Mitch's own wife thinks of him as much as they think of him. We have Fields. They acting like Mitch fucked they girls or something. Mitch wasn't the one who chose to be picked before Watson. This anger should be sent to Pace.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Most here loved him too... until he started airmailing WRs and not find wide open guys. Every fan's favorite player is the backup QB unless they have a premier starter. Bills do so they can continue to love Mitch since they won't see him play. If they do, not so much. I'm happy for him but if he throws any more shade on his old stomping grounds, I'll wish for something else.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I fucking said this like 2 months ago. acting like scorned ex-girlfriends and shit. it happened. you survived. build a bridge and get over it now. jesus christ
I mean, I was saying it last season(not trying to outdo you here). The writing was on the wall that Trubisky would not be back. Last season, while he was still playing, was the time to get all the angst out, and start to let him go. Now is the time to hope for the best for him, and be excited for Justin Fields for the future.

Now I just need to get the "0" lasered off of my "#10" ass tattoo so it can just be a "#1". I don't know how I'm going to turn "I LOVE MITCH TRUBISKY CHICAGO BEARS HALL OF FAME QB FOREVER" into "JUSTIN FIELDS", though.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
i brought it up this one time in a thread about this bum

and they still feel the need to deflect

im well aware of justin fields. thanks.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i brought it up this one time in a thread about this bum

and they still feel the need to deflect

im well aware of justin fields. thanks.
Who's they? If you brought it up once, I don't think anyone is talking about you.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I mean, I was saying it last season(not trying to outdo you here). The writing was on the wall that Trubisky would not be back. Last season, while he was still playing, was the time to get all the angst out, and start to let him go. Now is the time to hope for the best for him, and be excited for Justin Fields for the future.

Now I just need to get the "0" lasered off of my "#10" ass tattoo so it can just be a "#1". I don't know how I'm going to turn "I LOVE MITCH TRUBISKY CHICAGO BEARS HALL OF FAME QB FOREVER" into "JUSTIN FIELDS", though.
I think he peaked in 2018 when Nagy's offense was still fresh, and pre-shoulder injury toward the end of the season. he was particularly inaccurate and bad last year. he's not your franchise guy when journeyman Nick Foles has to be brought in as a replacement. and he wasn't much better. reality is the quarterback corp. was very weak in 2020, has been for awhile now.

Trubisky was ultimately another Grossman, just minus the million interceptions on short/intermediate passes. oh, and Grossman could at least hit passes deep. Trubisky whiffed a lot.

this is the last I will weigh in on the subject. if there were a just and loving god we will be greeted to having a quarterback we can be proud of and will hopefully smash defenses into oblivion.

but this is the Chicago Bears. temper your expectations, have lots of pizza and beer on hand.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I was just saying yesterday that we no longer have trubisky on the team you fucking losers

Woods

Chicago Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
Can we at least agree that the Bears QB situation MIGHT be better today because they picked Mitch over Deshaun?