Mitch Crybabisky :*(

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Mahomes didn’t do much in college? He was on overmatched teams but he was a baller at Tech. He threw for 734 yards and 5 TDs in one game against Oklahoma. That’s pretty good I believe.
As the saying goes, "Winning isn't everything. It's the only thing". Unfair, but that is how it goes.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I absolutely believe everyone's jobs now lie on Fields. No more excuses. No more chances. He flourishes, we can all high-five each other. He falters, everyone gets fired, hopefully.
I won't get fired. I am a Bears fan for life.

Now they might send a ninja assassin to bump me off, but they can't fire me.

mecha

Liked Posts:
View attachment 12993
View attachment 12995
View attachment 12996
View attachment 12997
View attachment 12998

Mitch at times would sneak in ways to shift blame to play-calling, receivers not being open and the OL not blocking. The 4th tweet here is more of the same. "The resources here". I guess this dude never saw where his footballs landed. Dude was shit. Still is. Id love to see someone bury him in the pre-season.
WIDE OPEN on throws that would've resulted in gimme receptions.

team was massively upgraded with Dalton alone*, and they have Fields lying in wait. it would be pretty amazing if the Chicago Bears had an offense that demolished defenses at will. or start out a game receiving the ball and not going 3 and out. that would be good by itself.

* this is totally subjective, but I guess even he's looked good in training camp.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
My major red flag was Pace going ape-shit all over Trubisky driving his grandma's old car.

Pace wanted a clean cut "Leave It to Beaver" type who chewed gum and drove grandma's hand-me-down car.

OIP._IKXJQ_b6i_cZsQy_OOU3wHaJV

It was almost like the skills were of second importance, so long as he was just a "gosh" type of young white man who Virginia could take to Bingo night.

Well, Watson was also a clean-cut person (we didn't know about his need for so many massages at the time), yet he did not even get a look from Pace.

From what I understand, Fields is also a clean cut type so that part hasn't changed. Words still out on if Virginia wants to tongue kiss him

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
But for real, you say Mitch is Leave it to Beaver? When I saw Fields in his home around his family on draft night I thought it looked like a scene from the Cosby Show

Monster

Liked Posts:
I’m happy they didn’t re-sign him but wish nothing but the best.
Unless of course he’s playing Chicago…