Mitch Crybabisky :*(

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Training camp , no pressure, no pass rush, sure he looks better lol whata twat.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So he’s saying daboll isn’t a moron like Nagy? No shit, thanks Mitch. We all thought Nagy was the second coming of John madden

no, hes saying he needs the play to be called for him because hes too stupid to have more responsibility at the line

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
dislike him? what? are you talking about going on dates?

cause I'm talking about playing football and I don't like players that don't play good.

Nah people feel like they gotta bash him just because he didn't pan out and is griping about it. I'd gripe about it too, failing on a national stage ain't easy. He's coping

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Worse than that is that Watson had shown the IT factor on the biggest stage.

Mahomes was just a wild card for most people, if people are not going to change history, never really doing much in college.
Mahomes didn’t do much in college? He was on overmatched teams but he was a baller at Tech. He threw for 734 yards and 5 TDs in one game against Oklahoma. That’s pretty good I believe.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I would just like to say no matter what happens with fields it is truly nice to have a real leader and rolemodel at the QB position in chicago.

TBH, a lot of that hate was unfairly tossed on him for being drafted #2 overall. Bears fans hated the pick from day 1.

I blame pace, not mitch. He's a good guy, who works hard. It just became apparently clear the longer he played here that his college tape hid all his red flags.

Nope some of us noticed his red flags from the start. Some of the same red flags Wilson has.

I fell in love with fields the moment I saw him take a dirty hit from a roided out pollack, get back up, be hurt, and throw 4 tuddies.

There are very few qb's in NFL history who are built that way. This is the first time I've seen one of those in my lifetime on the bears.

But not enough to not have Wilson ahead of him.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, after hearing him talk the other day, I am kind of nervous Nagy will fuck Fields up too. I'm not saying will become a world beater, but anyone that thinks Nagy didn't screw him up is 100% wrong. Didn't play to his strengths, beat his run game out of him and much like every Bears QB since 2006, he had shit O-Lines.

But unlike Anytime, I realize Mitch is gone and he doesn't matter to me anymore. He's Bills fans worries now. I just think some of you really need to let it go. The sheer amount of free space Anytime, and a few others, allow Mitch to have in your heads cant be healthy. Its really sad and shows how shitty this fanbase is.

didn't play to his strengths? what strengths?

5 yard passes and botched RPOs?

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
Welcome to the alternate reality ... Bear fans knew!

Now show us the videos where Bear fans are complaining about Fields being drafted.

For those not familiar, of course the Bears are in Big 10 territory. Fields was the big name in the Big 10 and we literally watched him rip the heart out of teams ‘week after week’ in college. In short, he was “known to us” when we drafted him.

Watson was “known to us” to us because we watched him perform on the biggest stage in football and practically singlehandedly beat a previously thought UNbeatable Bama team. In short, he was another guy who we ‘visually saw’ rip the heart out of a team.

Then comes Mitchell. Sheepish, deer in headlights looking Mitchell with that dopey look on his face. His look and the way that he spoke did not immediately give us a feeling of confidence as there was nothing either Alpha Male or particularly charismatic about him - no “it” factor sort of speak. It all just felt like another “Pace reach” when the obvious guy to pick (Watson) was sitting right there for the taking. Unless you were strictly a college football junkie, Mitchell was someone we had never seen before —- he was NOT “known to us” like Watson and Fields were.

But here is the kicker — small thing —- but something big —- something that could have been larger than we realized at the time:

Word was on draft night that “Mitch” no longer wanted to be called “Mitch” but had instead instructed everyone to called him “Mitchell” —- something about having discussed it with his mother and they both decided to make that announcement. Think back — this circulated all around the draft coverage the night that he was drafted.

This is fricken Chicago! A world class city but a tough, no bullshit kind of city nonetheless. You are about to be a millionaire and all you can think about on draft night is making sure they pronounce your name as “Mitchell” and not “Mitch”?? It all sounded so entitled and “Zach Wilsonish”… before we ever knew who Zach Wilson was… but it had that kind of feel to it.

Chicagoans generally do not like entitled, pretentious or fake people… and we definitely do not respect those soft or weak in character. Rightly or wrongly, that’s just the way that it is. For Mitch to come out with this “Mitchell” instruction on draft night, it just kind of rubbed some people the wrong way. It spoke to a certain softness and almost prissy, pretentious, babyfied character that Chicagoans do not respect.

Moral of the story —- First impressions matter. Right or wrong — these were some of the first impressions of “Mitchell” for many Bear fans.

Last edited:

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It is following a natural progression. From the bottom dwellers to the people on the top floor.

Trubisky went because the offense sucked.

Next is Nagy if he cannot prove himself after not being good yet, since his excuse of bad QBs is now gone.

Pace would be next but he has been pretty good recently. Offensive line is going to be his Achilles Heal.
I really hope that Nagy is out of excuses. I think he was a bigger problem than Trubisky. If we don't start to compete soon, he should be next.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
View attachment 12993
View attachment 12995
View attachment 12996
View attachment 12997
View attachment 12998

Mitch at times would sneak in ways to shift blame to play-calling, receivers not being open and the OL not blocking. The 4th tweet here is more of the same. "The resources here". I guess this dude never saw where his footballs landed. Dude was shit. Still is. Id love to see someone bury him in the pre-season.
Thats a lot of talk that he better back up because hes going to look like a dumbass if he comes out and shits the bed when he plays.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Eh...i saw the interview and Mitch wasn't really slandering the Bears. He was just saying that of all the places he could sign afterwards, Buffalo was the best place for him...which I also believe. I've believed if anyone could fix Mitch, it had to be the Bills. So Trubisky can suck but he also can be right that Nagy doesn't know shit. Foles himself basically said Nagy sucks. Lol. We also saw that altercation between him and Nagy. I'm not gonna attack Trubisky. Wasn't his fault that Pace drafted him above Watson.

So to recap we saw Nagy's former Chiefs players say Nagy wasn't a great OC, we have Foles basically saying the coaching staff isn't great, and now we have Mitch kinda implying that the coaching staff didn't care that much about him becoming better(this i kinda refuse to believe bc Nagy's job was on the line and he needed Mitch to become good). Maybe after all this, Nagy may still have a below average offense.

Anyway, I'm glad that we have Fields, who played in a similar offense in college, and if the offense is still below average, then Nagy has to be the problem. I'm excited for Fields tho bc he should put up video game numbers in this offense. Nagy's offense gets people open, so Fields should have a field day. (See what i did there?)

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Mitch is kinda the perfect backup. Hard working team first guy. He has athletic talent and won't disrupt a locker room with trying to become the #1. I mean, there have been a lot worse backups in league history.
We've all worked with guys like Mitch. He appears to be the type of guy who truly seems like a good, selfless dude, until things don't go his way. Then he starts pointing fingers instead of taking responsibility. He shifts blame in such a subtle way as to be able to deny it if confronted.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Eh...i saw the interview and Mitch wasn't really slandering the Bears. He was just saying that of all the places he could sign afterwards, Buffalo was the best place for him...which I also believe. I've believed if anyone could fix Mitch, it had to be the Bills. So Trubisky can suck but he also can be right that Nagy doesn't know shit. Foles himself basically said Nagy sucks. Lol. We also saw that altercation between him and Nagy. I'm not gonna attack Trubisky. Wasn't his fault that Pace drafted him above Watson.

So to recap we saw Nagy's former Chiefs players say Nagy wasn't a great OC, we have Foles basically saying the coaching staff isn't great, and now we have Mitch kinda implying that the coaching staff didn't care that much about him becoming better(this i kinda refuse to believe bc Nagy's job was on the line and he needed Mitch to become good). Maybe after all this, Nagy may still have a below average offense.

Anyway, I'm glad that we have Fields, who played in a similar offense in college, and if the offense is still below average, then Nagy has to be the problem. I'm excited for Fields tho bc he should put up video game numbers in this offense. Nagy's offense gets people open, so Fields should have a field day. (See what i did there?)
Shut up dweeb

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Even if Mitch comes in here and lights up the Bears in Preseason, I think all of us can agree that him staying here would not be good for the Bears or Mitch.

If we see a failure with Dalton are we going to say it is Nagy's fault? I'm not sure, because we all know what Dalton is.
If we see Fields begin to falter.....? I personally will be calling for Nagy to be fired.

Until that happens, I will think that Mitch is more wrong than he is right....

Now can we talk about O-line........ ;)

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Even if Mitch comes in here and lights up the Bears in Preseason, I think all of us can agree that him staying here would not be good for the Bears or Mitch.

If we see a failure with Dalton are we going to say it is Nagy's fault? I'm not sure, because we all know what Dalton is.
If we see Fields begin to falter.....? I personally will be calling for Nagy to be fired.

Until that happens, I will think that Mitch is more wrong than he is right....

Now can we talk about O-line........ ;)
I absolutely believe everyone's jobs now lie on Fields. No more excuses. No more chances. He flourishes, we can all high-five each other. He falters, everyone gets fired, hopefully.

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
Worse than that is that Watson had shown the IT factor on the biggest stage.

Mahomes was just a wild card for most people, if people are not going to change history, never really doing much in college.

I hear ya.

I admit I didn't care about Mahomes. You could see he had talent, but he wasn't overwhelming. Watson had IT and it was clear to see. Anybody that can beat Alabama and almost do it again is a QB I want to take a chance on. Not some loser like Trubisky who couldn't beat out Marquise Williams and didn't do anything special in a weak ACC.

An all time fuck up not taking Watson.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I really hope that Nagy is out of excuses. I think he was a bigger problem than Trubisky. If we don't start to compete soon, he should be next.
I have been all about him getting the Bears to a top half offense which means at least the 16th rated offense. If he can do it, ok. I might have been wrong about him. If he can't, show him the door. No excuses.

A 16th ranked offense should be child's play for an offensive genius.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
For those not familiar, of course the Bears are in Big 10 territory. Fields was the big name in the Big 10 and we literally watched him rip the heart out of teams ‘week after week’ in college. In short, he was “known to us” when we drafted him.

Watson was “known to us” to us because we watched him perform on the biggest stage in football and practically singlehandedly beat a previously thought UNbeatable Bama team. In short, he was another guy who we ‘visually saw’ rip the heart out of a team.

Then comes Mitchell. Sheepish, deer in headlights looking Mitchell with that dopey look on his face. His look and the way that he spoke did not immediately give us a feeling of confidence as there was nothing either Alpha Male or particularly charismatic about him - no “it” factor sort of speak. It all just felt like another “Pace reach” when the obvious guy to pick (Watson) was sitting right there for the taking. Unless you were strictly a college football junkie, Mitchell was someone we had never seen before —- he was NOT “known to us” like Watson and Fields were.

But here is the kicker — small thing —- but something big —- something that could have been larger than we realized at the time:

Word was on draft night that “Mitch” no longer wanted to be called “Mitch” but had instead instructed everyone to called him “Mitchell” —- something about having discussed it with his mother and they both decided to make that announcement. Think back — this circulated all around the draft coverage the night that he was drafted.

This is fricken Chicago! A world class city but a tough, no bullshit kind of city nonetheless. You are about to be a millionaire and all you can think about on draft night is making sure they pronounce your name as “Mitchell” and not “Mitch”?? It all sounded so entitled and “Zach Wilsonish”… before we ever knew who Zach Wilson was… but it had that kind of feel to it.

Chicagoans generally do not like entitled, pretentious or fake people… and we definitely do not respect those soft or weak in character. Rightly or wrongly, that’s just the way that it is. For Mitch to come out with this “Mitchell” instruction on draft night, it just kind of rubbed some people the wrong way. It spoke to a certain softness and almost prissy, pretentious, babyfied character that Chicagoans do not respect.

Moral of the story —- First impressions matter. Right or wrong — these were some of the first impressions of “Mitchell” for many Bear fans.
My major red flag was Pace going ape-shit all over Trubisky driving his grandma's old car.

Pace wanted a clean cut "Leave It to Beaver" type who chewed gum and drove grandma's hand-me-down car.

OIP._IKXJQ_b6i_cZsQy_OOU3wHaJV

It was almost like the skills were of second importance, so long as he was just a "gosh" type of young white man who Virginia could take to Bingo night.

Well, Watson was also a clean-cut person (we didn't know about his need for so many massages at the time), yet he did not even get a look from Pace.