Mitch Crybabisky :*(

BaBaBlacksheep

Jordan Sigler Super Fan
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I don’t know…. I watched the interview and I didn’t think he was tossing a bunch of shade. He said initially he wanted to go someplace where he could compete and the chance didn’t come up so he instead went to a place where they wanted him. Nothing wrong with that. Honestly it sounded like the league just said hard pass to him in free agency and he was glad someone gave him some love.

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
Jokes on us, he'll be in the league for another decade and probably make over 100m+.

All based off one good year at a basketball school.

Good bless america.

Preach on!!!!

Didn't beat a good team and couldn't beat out Marquise Williams. Unreal!

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
I'd be bitter if I was Mitch too, the fans never really embraced him and he had to tolerate a lot of disrespect from the media. His caliber of play dictated a lot of that, but it's not his fault Pace put so much pressure on him by moving up to draft him ahead of some guy who turned out to be a HoF quality player. Just call it the Bears QB curse.

I can't speak for thousands of people, and maybe I'm giving to much credit to their football knowledge, but I'm guessing they didn't embrace him because they realized he didn't play or beat anybody good in college and couldn't beat out Marquise Williams.

I will admit I hated him and expected nothing from him the second he was drafted. I knew that was a garbage pick and we were screwed.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
I’ve already eaten my crow on Mitch, so I don’t need another helping, but, and yes, it’s been rehashed a lot, I really thought he was the right pick at the time. It wasn’t just me.

So, for him to say this is just him regurgitating some alternative reality where he wasn’t heralded into Chicago, but, in his defense, we also don’t know what occurred behind the scenes vis a vis his development.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
8322226602_a535513bbe_o.gif

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm just happy to see him in another team's gear. He tried here, he just wasn't good. I hope he succeeds, but I'm glad he's gone. And I'm so stoked for Justin Fields.

People who still get upset about Trubisky need to let that shit go. There are plenty of people still part of the organization to hate. And most of them are in positions of power. Lol.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I can't speak for thousands of people, and maybe I'm giving to much credit to their football knowledge, but I'm guessing they didn't embrace him because they realized he didn't play or beat anybody good in college and couldn't beat out Marquise Williams.

I will admit I hated him and expected nothing from him the second he was drafted. I knew that was a garbage pick and we were screwed.

I just remember people had their heart set on Deshaun Watson. Mitch was boo'd at his first Bulls game and he never won the crowd over after that.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
So, for him to say this is just him regurgitating some alternative reality where he wasn’t heralded into Chicago
Welcome to the alternate reality ... Bear fans knew!

Now show us the videos where Bear fans are complaining about Fields being drafted.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
View attachment 12993
View attachment 12995
View attachment 12996
View attachment 12997
View attachment 12998

Mitch at times would sneak in ways to shift blame to play-calling, receivers not being open and the OL not blocking. The 4th tweet here is more of the same. "The resources here". I guess this dude never saw where his footballs landed. Dude was shit. Still is. Id love to see someone bury him in the pre-season.

I would speculate that at some point in Chi, Nagy went bad cop on him and Trubs still salty about it

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I'm just happy to see him in another team's gear. He tried here, he just wasn't good. I hope he succeeds, but I'm glad he's gone. And I'm so stoked for Justin Fields.

People who still get upset about Trubisky need to let that shit go. There are plenty of people still part of the organization to hate. And most of them are in positions of power. Lol.
It is following a natural progression. From the bottom dwellers to the people on the top floor.

Trubisky went because the offense sucked.

Next is Nagy if he cannot prove himself after not being good yet, since his excuse of bad QBs is now gone.

Pace would be next but he has been pretty good recently. Offensive line is going to be his Achilles Heal.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I'd be bitter if I was Mitch too, the fans never really embraced him and he had to tolerate a lot of disrespect from the media. His caliber of play dictated a lot of that, but it's not his fault Pace put so much pressure on him by moving up to draft him ahead of some guy who turned out to be a HoF quality player. Just call it the Bears QB curse.

Agreed.

There is no doubt that mitch is weak willed, but the guy was hated by a large portion of Chicago from day one.

I've always mentioned that there is a heavy mental and emotional investment in pro sports. There are a ton of great athletes that fizzle out.

Honestly, to me, it all comes down to what's upstairs. There have been plenty of lackluster athletes in all of pro sports who became amazing because of their drive to become the best at their roles.

msadows

Liked Posts:

That's what I never got, the people who make it an agenda to hate whoever is starting under center for this franchise.

I'll always root for whoever is in that position, but like you said it's refreshing to finally have a guy who you don't have to HOPE plays well but expect him to play well.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
The kid's right.

Here's my timeline of how the future will go down for Mitch:

Allen gets hurt for 4-5 games midseason. Mitch steps in, lights the world on fire. I'm talking 20+ TD's, 0 INTs through 4 games.

Mitch signs a massive deal in free agency next year with the Minnesota Vikings after Kirk Cousins becomes physically unable to play football anymore due to COVID complications.

Mitch owns the NFC North for the next 10+ years

discplayer

Liked Posts:
Wish him the best of luck.

Did he get a raw deal here? Sure, somewhat, but no more than pretty much the majority of 1st rounders taken. Lawrence/Wilson are not in any better situations this year than he was as a rookie.

Mitch lacks the "it" factor for a superstar athlete. You can make it in this league without that "alpha" drive to you at other positions, but not qb.

Mitch from day one never had the mental fortitude to make it in a big market. Truly, looking back, the moment he got boo'd at that bulls game was already an indication of how weak mitch is mentally.

He's basically a non douche version of rex.....minus the deep ball. Both were mental midgets.
Both were indeed mental midgets. And you're right, at least Rex had a nice deep ball - had that going for him.

Dick Jauron

2001 AP Coach of the Year
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mitch is kinda the perfect backup. Hard working team first guy. He has athletic talent and won't disrupt a locker room with trying to become the #1. I mean, there have been a lot worse backups in league history.

I mean, Henry Burris, Krenzel, Hutchinson, Quinn, Collins, Clausen, Daniel...

Yeah, I'll go with Money Mitch over those guys.