Mitch looked like a QB tonight

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
“Mitch looked like a QB tonight”

He really did. He was in control, had command, and was accurate and smart all night long. Props to Mitch.

pepethebear

Liked Posts:
Makes you wonder if his injury earlier in the season affected his aggressiveness in the next several games. Guy is still wearing the damn sling.

Couple that with the tight ends not being complete stiffs and nagy getting out of his own way and the bears offense looked competent all around

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
Same recipe as last season he uses his legs early, he plays freer and more confident. And gawd dayum he was threading some freaking needles out there tonight.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
How mad do you think @bearmick is right now? He is probably pacing back and forth, fuming. I bet he’s close to physically abusing people close to him because he is so mad Trubisky played well.

He claims to give credit when Trubisky plays well. But then the next time Trubisky throws an incompletion, Mick is going to light him up. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How mad do you think @bearmick is right now? He is probably pacing back and forth, fuming. I bet he’s close to physically abusing people close to him because he is so mad Trubisky played well.
He is livid..he tried to pick a fight with me earlier

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Makes you wonder if his injury earlier in the season affected his aggressiveness in the next several games. Guy is still wearing the damn sling.

Couple that with the tight ends not being complete stiffs and nagy getting out of his own way and the bears offense looked competent all around

Yeah. I think having a major shoulder injury affected his desire to run

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the play calling is finally being tailored to what Trubisky is good at, putting him on the move a bit. He’s much more decisive the last two weeks. It’s a strange turn of events.

Nagy had a couple wtf calls, but everything seemed to work. Bears just looked faster than the Cowboys.