MITCH LOVERS

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Lol Mitch holding out for that starter money I guess

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was very negative on Mitch heading in to free agency but even I didn't expect his demand to be this abysmally low.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
What FA QBs are left? Alex Smith?

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
7 QB's have been signed. The league has confirmed what most of us know. Mitch sucks.

All that said I hope he gets a nice 10 year carerr holding clip boards somewhere.

mecha

Liked Posts:
7 QB's have been signed. The league has confirmed what most of us know. Mitch sucks.

All that said I hope he gets a nice 10 year carerr holding clip boards somewhere.

I'm sure many made jokes about McCown doing the same for many years. LOOK HOW THAT WORKED OUT, BEST BEARS QB EVER!!!! who knows, maybe Trubisky can play for half the teams in the league someday.

KennyH

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Mitch will sign and start games this season

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is this possible?

Greg Auman

@gregauman

Mike Glennon is entering his ninth year in the NFL -- to this point, has still made more money for his one year with Bears ($18.5 million) than in his other seven years combined ($11.9 million, per Spotrac).

Also, I have a question I don't understand. Trubisky they say became a free agent yesterday afternoon. If that is true, why were so many other free agents signed prior to that?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Mitch is a last case scenario QB at this rate. There are teams still trying to make deals and see what happens in the draft. If things don't fall their way, then Mitch will get the call.

He is exactly what I've been telling Earmuff Mafia he is for years.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Is this possible?

Greg Auman
@gregauman

Mike Glennon is entering his ninth year in the NFL -- to this point, has still made more money for his one year with Bears ($18.5 million) than in his other seven years combined ($11.9 million, per Spotrac).

Also, I have a question I don't understand. Trubisky they say became a free agent yesterday afternoon. If that is true, why were so many other free agents signed prior to that?

Officially became a free agent. He could have talked to other teams and agreed in principal just like all the other guys before then during the "legal tampering" period.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Apparently Mitch is taking his time to find the team which is the right fit for him aka waiting for the XFL and arena league merger to finish

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Kinda interesting I haven't heard one rumbling of 'XX' team is interested in Trubisky.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If Mitch's agent is smart, try to see if you can get interest in Mitch's a backup to either the Vikings or the 49ers.

Both play offenses that complement what Mitch likes to do and if he gets lucky when the quarterback gets hurt, he will look really good for a few games which may get people interested in him again for 2022 and beyond.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I thought Mitch would be a perfect fit for McVey had they not signed Stafford.

Either way, it is a bit odd he hasn't got signed. He probably will have to backup a year or two and will be one of the best backups in the league. O do think he will bounce back and do well in another situation.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought Mitch would be a perfect fit for McVey had they not signed Stafford.

Either way, it is a bit odd he hasn't got signed. He probably will have to backup a year or two and will be one of the best backups in the league. O do think he will bounce back and do well in another situation.

I think New England and Denver are the top candidates.