MITCH LOVERS

Clockwork54

Liked Posts:
If Mitch's agent is smart, try to see if you can get interest in Mitch's a backup to either the Vikings or the 49ers.

Both play offenses that complement what Mitch likes to do and if he gets lucky when the quarterback gets hurt, he will look really good for a few games which may get people interested in him again for 2022 and beyond.

49ers would be ideal situation for him, Jimmy G can’t stay healthy and a Scheme fit. I am not high on Mitch but if there is a situation he could succeed it would be Niners.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
49ers would be ideal situation for him, Jimmy G can’t stay healthy and a Scheme fit. I am not high on Mitch but if there is a situation he could succeed it would be Niners.

Agreed, he is a shanahan style quarterback

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Pittsburgh could be an option? He sits behind Ben and the Steelers evaluate him for a year.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Is this possible?

Greg Auman
@gregauman

Mike Glennon is entering his ninth year in the NFL -- to this point, has still made more money for his one year with Bears ($18.5 million) than in his other seven years combined ($11.9 million, per Spotrac).

Also, I have a question I don't understand. Trubisky they say became a free agent yesterday afternoon. If that is true, why were so many other free agents signed prior to that?
I am guessing that the "signing" of the other QBs was the permissible tampering period "signings" meaning that they did not become official until the new league year started, matching the point where Trubisky became a free agent.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Ideal for him, not the Niners.

dignan

Liked Posts:
XFL for my guy Mitch. Maybe he can join the Vipers with Trestman.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
All white bust qbs get multiple chances to stink it up on various teams before they hang em up. Don’t worry dsm will get an unwarranted pay day from someone

msadows

Liked Posts:
All white bust qbs get multiple chances to stink it up on various teams before they hang em up. Don’t worry dsm will get an unwarranted pay day from someone

If geno smith can keep finding work I'm sure mitch will be just fine.

He burned this franchise but he's a good guy and works hard. He'll end up making like 30-50m more as a backup over the next decade on random ass teams. Not a bad gig.

I still think San Fran ends up with him. He just fits their scheme perfectly.

I'm also still shocked glennon is in the league. He's looked god awful any time he gets PT, and the guy was basically useless as a developmental coach to mitch. Least foles was a team player, Glennon just disappeared into oblivion after he got benched.

shoez90

Liked Posts:
If geno smith can keep finding work I'm sure mitch will be just fine.

He burned this franchise but he's a good guy and works hard. He'll end up making like 30-50m more as a backup over the next decade on random ass teams. Not a bad gig.

I still think San Fran ends up with him. He just fits their scheme perfectly.

I'm also still shocked glennon is in the league. He's looked god awful any time he gets PT, and the guy was basically useless as a developmental coach to mitch. Least foles was a team player, Glennon just disappeared into oblivion after he got benched.

Lol Buffalo 2.5m one year at your Pace he is gonna need a twenty year career let's see...

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Mitch is a Bill for 2.5 million on a one year deal. Let's see what the QB guru that did wonders with Allen can do with him.

Per ESPN

Bust

Liked Posts:
If Mitch's agent is smart, try to see if you can get interest in Mitch's a backup to either the Vikings or the 49ers.

The only thing his agent was hearing was *crickets*