Mitch Trubisky ŵill be very good

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
All day? Hardly. Unlike the sad little man you are, I do not go out and actively try to attack individuals. I guess that is what happens when your lifelong dream of being a police officer is ruined, and you are forced into an existence of handing out parking tickets. Very good chance you failed the mental aptitude test for the police academy. Yes, I do enjoy from time to time getting bears fans panties in a bunch, but you on the other hand, you are a whole different breed of pathetic.
Again.

All it took was people disagreeing with one post for you to spend damn near a decade F5ing CCS while pretending to cheer for another team.

And everything you just wrote is incorrect, as usual.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Why would you care ? Why does this bother you as a fan of a whole different team? Why are you even here?
Looks like the guy with no friends is once again trying to win over the latest CCS punching bag. Ive never seen anyone so desperate to make friends on the internet.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Again.

All it took was people disagreeing with one post for you to spend damn near a decade F5ing CCS while pretending to cheer for another team.

And everything you just wrote is incorrect, as usual.
It doesn't matter how many times you desperately repeat your hypothesis about " that first post", it still remains untrue. But, if that is the narrative you want to run with, I could really care less, sad little man. 90 % of your time on this forum is spent attacking others, not football talk, so spare me your counter arguments.

As for Daniel, I argue with him on football matters from time to time, hardly ever agree with his takes, but, unlike you, I leave his family out of it. I could care less if he is 120 lbs. or 420 lbs., 15 or 75. Whatever man, that is your pathetic bag of tricks. Sad little man.

%

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It doesn't matter how many times you desperately repeat your hypothesis about " that first post", it still remains untrue. But, if that is the narrative you want to run with, I could really care less, sad little man. 90 % of your time on this forum is spent attacking others, not football talk, so spare me your counter arguments.

As for Daniel, I argue with him on football matters from time to time, hardly ever agree with his takes, but, unlike you, I leave his family out of it. I could care less if he is 120 lbs. or 420 lbs., 15 or 75. Whatever man, that is your pathetic bag of tricks. Sad little man.
Not sure how its untrue. All someone has to do is read your first post. It confirms you are a bears fan. Then you spend a year in the bar and then you come back a Lions fan and have been trolling ever since.

Sounds like another fat person who doesn't want to bring weight into it :(

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Oh this necro gotta sting.

Fucking ouch.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Looks like the guy with no friends is once again trying to win over the latest CCS punching bag. Ive never seen anyone so desperate to make friends on the internet.
you've seen the correlation with the anti-squad committee banding together with their endless supply of shitty takes, haven't you? like it's a thing.

but we're all apparently evil or something, you know, being right about virtually everything and all.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not sure how its untrue. All someone has to do is read your first post. It confirms you are a bears fan. Then you spend a year in the bar and then you come back a Lions fan and have been trolling ever since.

Sounds like another fat person who doesn't want to bring weight into it :(
Such a sad little man.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

%

It's "couldn't care less" If you "could care less" there's still room to care less making the phrase "could care less" asanine.

Go ahead and care less! or not? You could though? Since there's room for it. Unless you're all out of cares? In that case, you wouldn't be able to care less since you already accomplished the lowest amount of caring you are capable of.

Good luck !