Mitch Trubisky NFC Player of the Week

richb688

Liked Posts:
Well deserved. He played like a pro bowler on Sunday. Just a pity our posters can't just be happy about it and need to immediately go to the sarcasm about people who doubted him.

This offense is perfect for him and he's grown into it and his play has improved enormously. Everyone is happy, except for those who can't seem to deal with the fact that some people weren't immediately sold on him. Maybe one day they'll get over it.

lying turd-you were 100 percent Mitch anti Mitch -you were never giving the guy a chance so don't try and get on his band wagon now

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
lying turd-you were 100 percent Mitch anti Mitch -you were never giving the guy a chance so don't try and get on his band wagon now

and so it continues

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

There is no "bandwagon" you sad little fuck. You don't get to exclude other Bears fans from liking the improvement of the QB. Who the fuck do you think you are? lol

Side note - the last person I'll take a lecture on being a Bears fan from is a moron who calls the stadium "Soldiers Field"

Now piss off.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There is no "bandwagon" you sad little fuck. You don't get to exclude other Bears fans from liking the improvement of the QB. Who the fuck do you think you are? lol

Side note - the last person I'll take a lecture on being a Bears fan from is a moron who calls the stadium "Soldiers Field"

What about Cominsky park?

richb688

Liked Posts:
Well deserved. He played like a pro bowler on Sunday. Just a pity our posters can't just be happy about it and need to immediately go to the sarcasm about people who doubted him.

This offense is perfect for him and he's grown into it and his play has improved enormously. Everyone is happy, except for those who can't seem to deal with the fact that some people weren't immediately sold on him. Maybe one day they'll get over it.

LMAO-one thing not to be sold on him ad another to post tons of anti-Mitch threads and responses to other post before the guy ever had a decent chance-you were all for putting him on the bench. At least you saw the light but change history.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
LMAO-one thing not to be sold on him ad another to post tons of anti-Mitch threads and responses to other post before the guy ever had a decent chance-you were all for putting him on the bench. At least you saw the light but change history.

I really hope English isn't your first language.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

There's really nothing to gain from arguing with someone as stupid as you, so I'll let it go.

Again, piss off.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I didn't realize how accurate that "don't care" meme was until I saw an episode of Very Cavillari. That is 100 percent Jay.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Good for # 10!

Well deserved and I love how he is developing.

I am confused as to definitions here:

People ask mick (sarcastically but also some earnestly) if he is "sold" on Mitch.

I am uncertain as to what that means. I am sold on him for this year (but I always was) as in he has the keys this year no matter what.

I am still "wait and see" for more consistency but also for when real adversity hits hardest.

I feel we always need to evaluate players over years until they give the best year in and year out like Brady, Roethsliberger etc.

If Nagy loses Helfrich like Pederson lost Reich, do the Bears take a step back like Philly did?

I know it's debateable that Reich is even the factor there I get that, but looking at QB only:

Wentz imo is showing his ability to play hard and put extra effort despite his stats going down and a fair read of the team is that Wentz is not the problem and is even offsetting what could have been worse offense from a lesser QB.

If something happens to the O next year or 2 years from now and it starts dovetailing overall, does Trubisky grind harder and elevate the offense as much as he can? Or does he go into a funk?

you can point to his great attitude but you can't know for sure though right? Like some here seem to be willing to bet their farm that the front office inks the extension at top dollar, and I am one who is saying "Too much time between now and then".

And if you respond by saying that is not what you mean by being "sold" on Mitch, then I guess that you are one that I would ask just what being "sold" exactly means?

Thanks.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
SNF is huge this week. Everyone who hasn't seen Trubs since the Packers debacle. If he has another lights out game, he'll be talked about as a top 8/10 QB.

Let's go Bears!

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like Helfrich; really hoping to hang onto him longer.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Eagles passing games is still pretty strong.....

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
SNF is huge this week. Everyone who hasn't seen Trubs since the Packers debacle. If he has another lights out game, he'll be talked about as a top 8/10 QB.

Let's go Bears!
Would be nice to see a close game where the Bear get the breaks. It's time for that worm to turn.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
thats-my-quarterback-c839gl.jpg

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
https://email.fansided.com/c/eJx1Tl...K4T43_8w6NvV3i0aVtcfZojMXyF5NSsEdtIeTEf3aeXaU

Chicago Bears: The Ryan Pace nose for QBs didn’t fail

Chicago Bears GM Ryan Pace played defense in college. So he had a lot of catching up to do when it came to understanding the quarterback position.
Luckily he had some excellent teachers when he became a scout with the New Orleans Saints in 2002. It started with Mike McCarthy. He was the offensive coordinator for that team in the early years and would use that job as a springboard to becoming head coach of the Green Bay Packers. People eventually saw his prowess with QBs in the form of Aaron Rodgers.

After that, the education shifted to Sean Payton who has since turned Drew Brees, a castoff from San Diego, into the NFL’s all-time leading passer. Pace witnessed what greatness looks like on and off the field at that position and what it took to identify it from a scouting perspective. So when he became the leading man for the Bears in 2015, people should’ve trusted that he would know what to look for when the inevitable change at QB came.

There were even warning signs during those first two years. Nobody bothered to take them seriously. So given the recent tidings in Chicago, maybe it’s time to admit they should’ve.

Article makes no sense as Pace would have succeeded it seems whether he took Trubs, Watson or Mahommes. Just a great QB class thus far.