Mitch Trubisky was a rip your heart out guy ...

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I'm really starting to resent ESPN and all sports media. It's just endless repetitive blather. Shitting on Mitch and anointing Fields before he's played a single snap feels too much like counting your chickens before they hatch. But these fools would all be out of a job if they didn't have stuff like this to throw darts at. Honestly, that's fine with me.

Liked Posts:
I'm really starting to resent ESPN and all sports media. It's just endless repetitive blather. Shitting on Mitch and anointing Fields before he's played a single snap feels too much like counting your chickens before they hatch. But these fools would all be out of a job if they didn't have stuff like this to throw darts at. Honestly, that's fine with me.
Well what else are they gonna talk about? Media in general has to make shit up to discuss.

In terms of Mitch v Fields, the bar is so low, it’ll be hard to be that disappointed unless Fields gets injured.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was all about Fields pre-draft when a lot of posters were all about Zach Wilson. I never thought we'd get him.

But to say the bar is so low he's got to be better is myopic - you do not know that.

One of the few things good about Mitch was low interception numbers.

You guys have no effing clue if Fields is going to come out and throw 20 picks his rookie year. Manning threw 28. Maybe Fields is closer to Cutler in that regard.

You don't know.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Well what else are they gonna talk about? Media in general has to make shit up to discuss.

Exactly. It's like gossip for men. Maybe Fields will be better than Mitch, maybe he'll just be another in a long line of failures at the Bears QB position. Nobody knows. but they can't say that because they're getting paid a million dollars to fill up air time. So they weave narratives and lean on them repetitively.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Hmmmm Lou saying this has Nagys fingerprints on it. Everyone thinking Pace is fighting for his job. How can they say these things? CCSs best and brightest keep telling me Pace has done a good job.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
You have a point, but consider the business. They have to spout out stuff 24 hours a day. Eventually everything was talked about and they repeat crap to have material.

Consider CCS members. The draft comes along and some of us try to love or hate on the picks because it is the offseason and there is nothing NFL related to talk about.

Then comes along the "smart" CCS members who say it is useless to talk about any draft pick until at least 3 years later.

Have you noticed that they never talk about the players who were drafted three years ago?

Kind of limiting, isn't it?

We cannot talk about our latest draft picks, we don't talk about who was drafted 3 years ago, the CCS "smart" guys harass us for talking about recent players who were failures on the Bears.

Start a thread with something we can actually talk about.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I was all about Fields pre-draft when a lot of posters were all about Zach Wilson. I never thought we'd get him.

But to say the bar is so low he's got to be better is myopic - you do not know that.

You guys have no effing clue if Fields is going to come out and throw 20 picks his rookie year. Manning threw 28. Maybe Fields is closer to Cutler in that regard.

You don't know.
It is funny coming from you, who can only see what might go bad, complaining about people who want to see what might go right.

YOU don't know. So stop shitting on everyone's parade.

Or change your name from Halfitme to Fulltime Igor.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It is funny coming from you, who can only see what might go bad, complaining about people who want to see what might go right.

YOU don't know. So stop shitting on everyone's parade.

Or change your name from Halfitme to Fulltime Igor.
I'm saying no one knows....including myself.

No reason to get upset.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Exactly. It's like gossip for men. Maybe Fields will be better than Mitch, maybe he'll just be another in a long line of failures at the Bears QB position. Nobody knows. but they can't say that because they're getting paid a million dollars to fill up air time. So they weave narratives and lean on them repetitively.
True, but like I said before, enjoy what might be instead of waiting for a player to succeed or fail.

If he succeeds, I get to enjoy his what-might-be period plus his actual successful years.

If he fails, I, at least, get to enjoy the what-might-be period.

Seeing that most 1st round picks fail (and it gets worse the later they are drafted), I stand to gain more happiness from the picks and my disappointment is just as great as yours.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I'm saying no one knows....including myself.

No reason to get upset.
I told you before that you need to stop with the negativity.

Perhaps, you think that it is being middle of the road, but nine times out of ten(and that is being generous) you are being negative.

Try talking about the potential positives with someone while leaving the negatives out of the conversation sometimes. It will make you a more pleasing person. I sometimes am negative, but it is never post after post after post.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I told you before that you need to stop with the negativity.

Perhaps, you think that it is being middle of the road, but nine times out of ten(and that is being generous) you are being negative.

Try talking about the potential positives with someone while leaving the negatives out of the conversation sometimes. It will make you a more pleasing person. I sometimes am negative, but it is never post after post after post.
What do you care about the tone of my posts?

But then again, after the double-doink game you got upset and called me a "real asshole" because I was down on Mitchell's pathetic game.

I guess you're more emotionally invested than me, but I can post however I want tbh.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
What do you care about the tone of my posts?

But then again, after the double-doink game you got upset and called me a "real asshole" because I was down on Mitchell's pathetic game.

I guess you're more emotionally invested than me, but I can post however I want tbh.
I usually watch from the sidelines. You are extremely negative so you make CCS extremely negative ... thus you affect CCS ... thus you affect me. Simple.

Yes, I could ignore you, but I would much prefer for you to not be an Igor and see everything that MIGHT happen badly as if they actually happened. You are a glass, not half full nor half empty, but rather as empty, broken and stuck in the desert where it can never be filled type of person.

Bust

Liked Posts:
The standard for Fields will be how he performs vs Green Bay.

Green Bay Defenses have wtf owned recent Bear Quarterbacks <Trubisky, Cutler>. These guys saved their career worst games just for GB.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

You don't know.
Guess ill ask, can you tag the posters who were about Wilson?

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels

You don't know.

Another line of absolute bullshit.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Guess ill ask, can you tag the posters who were about Wilson?
Nah, I don't annoyingly stalk ppl on a message board because they have an opinion different than mine.

I'll leave that to you.

You can see almost every poster in every thread. That's not stalking dumb fuck. The stalking rebuttal is just you acting like a big baby when you get called out on your bullshit, and you're full of shit most of the time.