Mitch will throw 3+ TDs and run 50+ yards this week

Ruff Ruff

Liked Posts:
Hes a stud. No doubt about it
He finally has some offensive weapons to throw to and his best TE is not adam shaheen anymore.
This Sunday Trubisky will shine like the brightest star in the galaxy. His throws and plays will make him look like a football god. As if the Zeus came down from the heavens and put on a Bears jersey. His arm strength will put Thor to shame.
Trubisky is the messiah. The one and only savior
Hallelujah

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
He finally has some offensive weapons to throw to and his best TE is not adam shaheen anymore.
This Sunday Trubisky will shine like the brightest star in the galaxy. His throws and plays will make him look like a football god. As if the Zeus came down from the heavens and put on a Bears jersey. His arm strength will put Thor to shame.
Hallelujah

I pity you.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Hope your right, and its possible because he has historically done well against the lions. But he will need to play well for more then one game to get me back on the wagon..

@HeHateMe, please proof read and get back to me thanks!

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hallelujah
I like you

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Did you know that Jeffery Dahmer was a TERRIBLE speller and awful with punctuation?

Why do you support pedophilia and child murder?

Sick FUCK

Well obviously because I have asked for your help with my terrible spelling and grammar, I obviously dont support pedophile and child murder. Not a very logical conclusion for you to come to. (or is it too or two?)

Here is what we can do, you have a gift for spelling, but when it comes to individual thought and logic, your (or is it you're) kind of an idiot.

So I can proof read your posts to help with your lack of logic and you help with my spelling? sound like a deal?

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
Hallelujah

Bears have a favorable schedule to start the season.

Have to go 4-2 minimum and they have to beat division teams. LIONS IS A MUST WIN

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
IS A MUST WIN

Remember that thread about the definition of "MUST WIN"?

Good times.

Popcorn and good laughs at some truly bizarre thinking and anal philosophizing on etymology and its application to the sports world.

Oh and DET is NOT a "must win".

0-1 does not disqualify from playoffs nor means a bad year is about to happen

and no, what we do vs. DET does not indicate what we will do against other teams and better teams.

Source: years of watching football in the NFL.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Im really just excited to see the 12 personnel package.

The TE has been the 2nd most important player on offense since the turn of the millennium. The best offenses bolster the option of running hard up the middle, sealing the edge, mismatching on a linebacker, or PA. The modern NFL demands solid play from the TE position, the rest is icing on the cake.

Kmet will be a great option opposite Graham and hopefully they look to get him started early to take some attention away from Graham and Robinson. Spreading the ball out has always been a great way of keeping defenses honest. Hopefully we see the bears in 12 personnel for 1/3 of the snaps. If that is the case, it means we are executing at a high level.

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
I want to believe so badly... I just. I’m not sure if I can let myself.

I’m also not sure I’ll be able to suffer through the season. If the nfl is going to follow in the nba’s footsteps I won’t be too interested

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Fuck it, I'm in OP. At least for this week. Kind of like when you buy a lotto ticket and fantasize about how you'll spend your millions, then the numbers come in the next day and you realize you still have to work on Monday.

But fuck all of that for right now. Tomorrow is the most magical day of the year!