Mitchell Trubisky might BE a bear next year!

Bust

Liked Posts:
If he's a cheap backup why not. Mitch is a good teammate, already knows the system and doesn't have the "play me or trade me" attitude like Carson Wentz.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'd love to have a guy like Mitch as a #2.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
FA starts Wednesday. No official word on Mitch. Sometimes ppl say Pace doesn't show his hand, but I think it's more he doesn't know for certainty what's going to happen.

With Foles still being owed money, and if they cannot get a deal done with another team...what if they resign Mitch?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't think they do unless there's a Foles trade in the works. 6 of one, 1/2 dozen of the other.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
FA starts Wednesday. No official word on Mitch. Sometimes ppl say Pace doesn't show his hand, but I think it's more he doesn't know for certainty what's going to happen.

With Foles still being owed money, and if they cannot get a deal done with another team...what if they resign Mitch?
I don't see the Bears re-signing Mitch, more likely signing a quarterback off the retread pile like a Mariota or Winston.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Get your #MitchVP bets in now, folks.

Beast15

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I will ?????

Hutch1975

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Edmonton Oilers
  1. Brigham Young Cougars

Then, I'm happy with a QB that has completed 64% of his passes over his career, posted over 10,000passing yards, has a 64-37 TD-INT ratio (57-30 under Nagy), posted a 29-21 record as a starter (25-13 under Nagy), and who adds the ability to gain over 1,000 rushing over his career, averaging 5.6 yards a carry and scoring 8 TDs on the ground. I the draft, I look for two OTs (one immediate replacement for Massey, one to eventually displace Leno - my guys are Jackson Carman and Daniel Faalele), a WR to go behind A-Rob and Mooney, and some youth for the defensive front 7.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
We need a poll. Is Mitch a day 1 signing? Will Mitch be someone's day 1 starter? Will Mitch be over under 11 Million per? Will Mitch play in 2021? Will Mitch be the highest paid 2021 FA QB?

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
If he's back, I think I'm done with the team for a while

I think I may be done with the team for a while after Nagy was back.

If we get a Wilson great, I have to see it but damn if I don't still see Nagy out-guessing his own damn self into a below-15 offense even with a Proven QB like that.