Mitchell Trubisky might BE a bear next year!

mecha

Liked Posts:
12 draft picks + 3 premier defensive talents = "franchise QB" that plays for the Bears for 3 years and walks for the Buccaneers to continue their dynasty/back up 50 year old Brady

sounds like a very Bears plan. you're still all illiterate for supporting this concept.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Seattle agrees to pay trubisky's signing bonus with the bears

Unraveling his long game over the better part of a decade, Pace reveals he is changing the nature of signing bonuses forever ... and he not only never sleeps, he never fucking blinks.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
If our options are Foles or Mitch, Id go with mit..

I can’t even bear to think about it...

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think there is 0 chance he is back.

But he could very well be the best QB available on the veteran market.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Then, I'm happy with a QB that has completed 64% of his passes over his career, posted over 10,000passing yards, has a 64-37 TD-INT ratio (57-30 under Nagy), posted a 29-21 record as a starter (25-13 under Nagy), and who adds the ability to gain over 1,000 rushing over his career, averaging 5.6 yards a carry and scoring 8 TDs on the ground. I the draft, I look for two OTs (one immediate replacement for Massey, one to eventually displace Leno - my guys are Jackson Carman and Daniel Faalele), a WR to go behind A-Rob and Mooney, and some youth for the defensive front 7.

Really? Because Trubisky proved in the last two games against good competition that he can't mount a comeback. Move on and if they can't land Watson or Wilson then draft your guy. I'm done with Mitch and the Bears should be too.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Really? Because Trubisky proved in the last two games against good competition that he can't mount a comeback. Move on and if they can't land Watson or Wilson then draft your guy. I'm done with Mitch and the Bears should be too.

They are picking 20th.

Makes it hard to draft “your guy”.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
If our options are Foles or Mitch, Id go with mit..

I can’t even bear to think about it...

With a full off season and and improved Oline you go with Foles without hesitation

Here is what Arob said about the qb switch

link
Going into the season last year, I didn’t really think, because I hadn’t really played with two quarterbacks for awhile, I didn’t really think how it would affect me as a player, or how it would affect our offense,” Robinson said. “I definitely underestimated that. Because for us, we ran two different schemes. You know, we had two different people calling the plays. You know, you’re trying to learn and adjust to two different people, on the fly.

“Nick, when he gets to the line, he likes to get you into the right play, get you into the right looks and things like that. He’s very gung ho on checks and adjustments at the line of scrimmage. So for guys, that’s something that guy’s had to get used to. Even some of the young guys, being in they playbooks non-stop. Because Nick, if he sees something, he’s going to get to a “block-block-flat,” if he sees a possible nickel blitz or something like that. Or he might get to a screen. It’s like, the whole playbook is open at any time.

“Then also when you have Mitch, you know, the scheme is a little bit different. We want to use his athleticism some more. So some of the different concepts that we bring into it, and kinda evolve into the offense are a little bit different.”

There is no way to justify intentionally limiting the offense again

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If he's back, I think I'm done with the team for a while
This is where I’ve been at. I can only take so many years of incompetence but bringing back the same trio of losers yet again is them waving the white flag.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
N V P

N V P

N V P

UK_STALEY

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Then, I'm happy with a QB that has completed 64% of his passes over his career, posted over 10,000passing yards, has a 64-37 TD-INT ratio (57-30 under Nagy), posted a 29-21 record as a starter (25-13 under Nagy), and who adds the ability to gain over 1,000 rushing over his career, averaging 5.6 yards a carry and scoring 8 TDs on the ground. I the draft, I look for two OTs (one immediate replacement for Massey, one to eventually displace Leno - my guys are Jackson Carman and Daniel Faalele), a WR to go behind A-Rob and Mooney, and some youth for the defensive front 7.
In his 50 games that’s just over a whopping 200 yards passing per game. Only another 10 TDs and he’d have reached a 2:1 TD-INT ratio! And don’t forget his 87 career passer rating. And thanks for reminding us about his dynamic rushing ability, almost 22 yards a game! Few will forget the impact of this when he tucked the ball on that 4th down against the Saints in the playoffs.
You’ve convinced me, it’ll be different this year to the previous 4

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Still can not get over his inability to play well against the good teams and how inaccurate he is with anything over 10 yards.......

If he is a replacement for Foles as the Back-up QB, maybe.....but if we start off the season with Foles and Trubisky again, I will be hard pressed to support the team next year.....

ChiGuy

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Imagine rolling back the exact same thing ?

QB was the one thing they threw under the bus in the end of season presser. They didn’t fire anyone, they tried to play a losing streak as a positive, but they came out and admitted they have not got the QB right.

There is no appetite on either side to have him back.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My thoughts on this subject...

BlindMinorAustraliankestrel-size_restricted.gif

bears5150

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I was never a Mitch fan from the start but if he signs with the Bears I would not be opposed as long as its not more than 15 million a year. I think he would be a good locker room guy and I certainly don't want any of the other free agent wankers here ie Winston.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I was never a Mitch fan from the start but if he signs with the Bears I would not be opposed as long as its not more than 15 million a year. I think he would be a good locker room guy and I certainly don't want any of the other free agent wankers here ie Winston.
Holy shit. 1/2 that. I think Nagy and Pace are looking for a guy that will allow Nagy to run his do everything O.