Mitchell Trubisky not having fun?

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd be having fun if I were him. He's literally stealing a ton of money from the organization for being terrible at his job

seabear

Liked Posts:
Life is never fun when you suck and everyone is depending on you NOT to suck.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I feel like I also noticed Mitch seems to be shouldering a lot of extra pressure on himself. There is no doubt that he has looked a bit inaccurate, especially after today's game, but that didn't seem to be a problem while he was in Carolina. To me, particularly this year, he seems to try extra to dress the part...wears really nice clothing, shaves and cuts his hair in a stylish way, talks in "coach-speak".

Also, I think he is feeling a bit overwhelmed. It is evident he is overthinking some things...many commentators, fans, and even opponents note that he seems a bit lost and aloof. I think there is quite A lot to memorize with this playbook. Too many moving parts and he is mentally having a hard time balancing everything.

In the end I still believe in him, just it will take some time for him to grasp everything and let the game slow down for him..He has the talent and shown the ability to be accurate in college...Heck he has done it here. He will make a beautiful throw, but then completely miss a guy and not even give his receiver a chance. I just think he needs things to slow down...Hopefully as he trusts this defense he can take the pressure off himself and start to enjoy the game and let things come naturally.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I feel like I also noticed Mitch seems to be shouldering a lot of extra pressure on himself. There is no doubt that he has looked a bit inaccurate, especially after today's game, but that didn't seem to be a problem while he was in Carolina. To me, particularly this year, he seems to try extra to dress the part...wears really nice clothing, shaves and cuts his hair in a stylish way, talks in "coach-speak".

Also, I think he is feeling a bit overwhelmed. It is evident he is overthinking some things...many commentators, fans, and even opponents note that he seems a bit lost and aloof. I think there is quite A lot to memorize with this playbook. Too many moving parts and he is mentally having a hard time balancing everything.

In the end I still believe in him, just it will take some time for him to grasp everything and let the game slow down for him..He has the talent and shown the ability to be accurate in college...Heck he has done it here. He will make a beautiful throw, but then completely miss a guy and not even give his receiver a chance. I just think he needs things to slow down...Hopefully as he trusts this defense he can take the pressure off himself and start to enjoy the game and let things come naturally.

Exactly my thoughts.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
There is an Art to every job, see small improvement, not sure the accuracy will be fixed this season.is what it is

Dick Jauron

2001 AP Coach of the Year
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thank you for the replies, everyone.