Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I said in another thread that no one was defending Mitch's play against the Rams. I stand corrected.

Suave Craig Conroy

Liked Posts:
Rusty. This is why it was important for him to play the giants

Either way, we won a dirty, ugly game and those are just as important as going out and carving teams

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Nope. Mitch overthrows everybody. He could overthrow Shaq with Yao Ming on his shoulders

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Poor Mitch. His accuracy is shit. Hoping for the best but fuck it doesn't look good. Hopefully he can go on an Eli/Flacco like tear in the playoffs.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nagy has switched gears and is no longer an offensive guru. He sees the writing on the wall. He is trying to ally himself now with Fangio and the defense. Along with this, he has revamped his offensive scheme to the running game. So basically Trubisky, Anthony Miller and Gabriel are out. No more padding the stats for our "offensive attack". We now get off the bus running and play Bears football in Bears weather.

The Boletarian

Liked Posts:
Every one of those interceptions was on Mitch. Two of the three he had guys wide open and the third was a horrible read. I try and defend the guy as much as possible, but the only one to blame here is Mitch.

fatkid73

Liked Posts:
Every one of those interceptions was on Mitch. Two of the three he had guys wide open and the third was a horrible read. I try and defend the guy as much as possible, but the only one to blame here is Mitch.

I agree with this 100%. Not sure how you could even consider blaming Nagy for these interceptions. On picks 1 and 3, the play concept was perfect and every player on offense executed the play perfectly EXCEPT for Mitch. The receivers were WIDE OPEN by today's NFL standards and Mitch missed the throw. If we wanted a game plan that called for 90% run plays and Mitch to only throw short check downs, we should have stuck with Fox.

Nagy did shift the game plan when it was clear Mitch was off. I know it is difficult for some bears fans to grasp, but that is called an ADJUSTMENT. Nagy went in with a plan to play aggressive and when it was clear Trubs was not in a position to execute the plan he shifted to a conservative run game. Exactly what fans have been screaming for for years.

Trubs is a young QB coming off missing time for the first time in his career. Not sure if it was nerves, or his mechanics were off after being out, or if the shoulder is still a problem, but this was his worst performance and they still got the win. That is what matters and hopefully Trubs will learn from this and it will ultimately make him better.