MNF IGT Week 14: Chicago Bears (6-6) vs Dallas Cowboys (7-5) 12/9/13 7:30 CDT ESPN

Who wins?

• Total voters

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I won't say it's unstoppable, we do have to keep in perspective that this is a horrific D, but I love what this means for the future.

If only Lovie had this talent on offense.....lol...:smug2:

I kid, I kid.......

BEARS

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
I won't say it's unstoppable, we do have to keep in perspective that this is a horrific D, but I love what this means for the future.

Agreed, but let's also keep in mind that this offense scored only 20 against an almost equally craptacular MN defense one week ago. It would help a lot if the d could allow about four fewer ppg.

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA using tapatalk.

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
This offense should be better next year. A team with the secondary of Dallas has no chance. The line and receivers are very impressive. Trestman was aggressive and we never had to punt.

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I'd like to thank the Cowboys for not running the ball every single play of the game.

That was a little bit odd. I guess they felt like they should pass just for the sake of passing.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I'd like to thank the Cowboys for not running the ball every single play of the game.

So true.

I was discussing that during the game with a few guys. They ran 8 yards per play, and were determined to throw. They have a game plan, and they are going to stick to it, regardless of the obvious in front of them.''

Jason Garrett is a fool.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Agreed, but let's also keep in mind that this offense scored only 20 against an almost equally craptacular MN defense one week ago. It would help a lot if the d could allow about four fewer ppg.

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA using tapatalk.

Exactly what I mean. Offense is still inconsistent, not a well-oiled machine just yet. It's getting there though. I'm pretty excited to see what next season and beyond hold in store.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
The Bears defense is going to get chewed up by Romo and friends and it will be the last embarrassing nail in the seasons coffin.

Julius Peppers will disappear for 2 games now that he has played a good game against Minnesota prepare to see him in GB at the end of the season.

McCown will play well, but he cannot score 30+ points which is what he needs.

:andruw:

riggs685

Liked Posts:
-Josh McCown is first #Bears QB with 5 TDs (4 passing, 1 rushing) since Jack Concannon, acquired in the Mike Ditka trade with PHI, in 1970.

-Last night was just 4th time in franchise history they did not have a punt in a game and the first time since October 1, 1972.