MNF IGT: Week 3 Chicago Bears (1-1) @ New York Jets (1-1) 7:30PM CDT ESPN

Who wins?

• Total voters

jcrab66

Liked Posts:
Whoever the person at ESPN that thought it was a good idea to put Ray Lewis in front of a camera should be fired

Sent from the media deck using Tapatalk

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
PATHETIC!!!! That game was too close. We should be steamrolling a team like the Jets. Especially with the calls we got and the opportunities we had to put the game away..
Jets are a better team than you realize. They are good in the trenches, definetly better than us in that catoegory.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I'm not sure but I think this is the part of the game where the Jets start blitzing.

Emanbears23

Liked Posts:
Fuller is a playmaker for sure, but he is FOOTBALL DUMB. The fumble that he tried to recover out of bounds? The int where he came out with NO ROOM and got tackled at the 5? He could be a superstar if someone would teach him about football basics.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Fuller is a playmaker for sure, but he is FOOTBALL DUMB. The fumble that he tried to recover out of bounds? The int where he came out with NO ROOM and got tackled at the 5? He could be a superstar if someone would teach him about football basics.

I bet he gets some pointers in the film room this week.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
How about a hand for Emery for signing Dixon last minute? If it wasn't for Dixon we wouldn't have had a safety to play at the end.

Zoot Allures

Yoked like Shea
Liked Posts:

he's a rookie, I can't really complain about the little things like that.

Svic

Liked Posts:

Rookie. Just wanted to make plays. If you saw a ball laying there you would jump on it too. The kid is really football smart. All his plays were great football plays. Dont be an idiot. Yes he shouldn't have ran out of the end zone. But if he ran that back 108yars TD you would be screaming how amazing his return skills are. Maybe they are trained to try and run it back no matter what.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I hope this wasn't serious

Why wouldn't I be serious!! Barely winning a game that the refs gifted us is unimpressive. The Non PI call on Vereen, the PI call on Aslhon, and the Fumble that should have been a TD for the Jets all accumulated to give us a 21 point advantage. The offense struggled against a very weak secondary and once again we had an ineffective run game. To many three and outs..Fortunately we were playing a poor Jets offense and our D played very well considering how often they were on the field.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
"BIG PENIS'" that's what he's saying?

He will get it right. HE IS A ROOKIE AND MADE SOME ROOKIE MISTAKES

He was also our best defender tonight, and arguably last game too.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Svic

Liked Posts:
Why wouldn't I be serious!! Barely winning a game that the refs gifted us is unimpressive. The Non PI call on Vereen, the PI call on Aslhon, and the Fumble that should have been a TD for the Jets all accumulated to give us a 21 point advantage. The offense struggled against a very weak secondary and once again we had an ineffective run game. To many three and outs..Fortunately we were playing a poor Jets offense and our D played very well considering how often they were on the field.

You can't call a PI call on a ball throw out of bound. The ball hit his hands went kerlley was already over the white paint. That means no PI.

MaoTenDoo

Rabid Homer
Donator
Liked Posts:

FFS! This is his third game in the NFL. I have no doubt Peanut will be giving him some special mentoring.

Newblood

Liked Posts:

STFU and enjoy the win for a few hours. Tomorrow you can take your tampon out.

Mitchapalooza

you mean the one he caused...?

Chinese

Liked Posts:

When we went to the Super Bowl we played with allot of lucky plays and bounces that went our way. It happens in the NFL not an impressive win but who cares. After all it's about wins and losses an we finally get to play at home against a defeated Packers team. Let's just take and move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doug Grohlin

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Great game! Can't blame the ref's when you throw away balls in the redzone.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Um, rookie. Kid's gonna be star.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Someone wake up He Hate Me and ask him if its OK for us to comment on the game now that its over. Maybe we can only talk about next weeks game??