Monday FunDay Photos

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The most important part of this phase is having bodies in the building going through workouts and meetings. It sounds like they had everyone there.

Is it strange that there has been zero reporting on OTAs? Seems like in the past there has always been some info.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I hate Chase Daniel!
save that shit.

Nagy likes building that "Team Chemistry"
Everyone participating demonstrates they want to be there, especially after viewing all those smiles.
The season can not get here soon enough starting with the CheeseHeads.

I want to Thank You for all those great write-ups you do on the Oline. I really appreciate it and look forward to your analysis this season.
Do you think Hiestand is as good as he is purported to be ? ( Hopefully, he can get those fellas from ND and youngins ... UDFAs into starters, waiting to get their chance in the wings .... would really help the Cap crunch coming up .... )
Aaron Lynch is one cheesy dude..i like it!

Last edited:

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Wims ain't never looked happy, he sure as f*&K does now.
Wims and Miller gonna be around for a long time hopefully.

addpu6ggltw71sf7omqt.jpg
z5qfnrppzbyuyt7rexhf.jpg

waxcdu5hnj1wai1dnaxz.jpg
bzuqvclriw2uye5p2eyp.jpg

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Nagy sure is watchin Monty throw that football during FunDay

Is somethin up his sleeve with that option ? (( I think it was photo 14 ))

This TEAM sure has FUN TOGETHER
Did you meant MACK? i can't find the DM one if that's whom you're talking about.
akvvxkdmdgimryokiryi.jpg

I can't stop laughing about Ro'quan's cheesiness..

EVERYBODY

Liked Posts:
Did you meant MACK? i can't find the DM one if that's whom you're talking about.
akvvxkdmdgimryokiryi.jpg

I can't stop laughing about Ro'quan's cheesiness..

I could have "sworn " that Monty was throwin the football also, inna photo right after Mack. Maybe I was mistaken or maybe they took it down, not wanting 'their intentions" getting out ??
.... I am almost certain now.....because Now there is 53 photos !!!!

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
I love me some Nagy.

The meal at the end of practice was pizza and hot wings, my guess is the OL was rocking that food line.

These practices are largely meaningless. Throwing one to the players, having some fun, rewarding the guys who showed up, which I think was everyone, is more valuable than the hour of half speed walk through.
Anyone that's played ball on a competitive team knows this is the reason players all of a sudden want to come play for the Bears. Shit, this makes me want to come out of retirement.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Long was more like a "mentor" during training camp and I was watching him work one-on-one with Morgan on the sidelines. This year is probably gonna be more of the same for him except he will be "Cheerleading" on the sidelines and a Non participant again watching in ClubDub. He just has to "embrace" his millions on the sideline and enjoy that Team winning without him. He is part of the team, even if only in history
Last year Long looked fat and a step slow. This year will be the first one in I believe three years that Kyle can actually work out in the offseason. I expect him to come to training camp in much better shape and hold down that RG position.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wish my boss would let us spend a day playing dodge ball (pouting).

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Last year Long looked fat and a step slow. This year will be the first one in I believe three years that Kyle can actually work out in the offseason. I expect him to come to training camp in much better shape and hold down that RG position.

Wow, an in shape, at 100% and motivated Long would be a welcome sight to that Running attack. I don't even wanna imagine what those three in the interior can do healthy together, don't wanna jinx it. PinBall 2.0 might be setup for one helluva rookie campaign