My 7Rnd Mock Draft...

DaBears23

Liked Posts:
Rnd1: Vic Beastly OR Dante Fowler (Im really liking Vic for that Von Miller Role)

Rnd2: DE Henry Anderson (only if McKinney is not on the board)

Rnd3: FS Kurtis Drummond/ FS/SS Jaquiski Tartt

Rnd4: QB Bryce Petty

Rnd6: NT/5tec Joey Mbu

Rnd6: RB Matt Jones

TheDane

Liked Posts:
I really, really like Anderson as a 5-tech (backup at first) in the new system. But I don't view him as a 2nd round player

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sucks, my mock draft is gonna be waaay better.

geneatals

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
how about your free agent/trade mocks that may or may not influence said mock draft

Ra's al Ghul

Stuck in the Lazarus Pit
Liked Posts:
pick up a safety in FA and draft that kid from UConn in the 2nd, Anderson in the 3rd and continue with the rest of your mocked players(excluding you safety pick of course)

DaBears23

Liked Posts:
I really, really like Anderson as a 5-tech (backup at first) in the new system. But I don't view him as a 2nd round player

His stock is rising as of late. Heard he put on 7lbs for the combine and upcoming draft. His main duty would be filling 2 gaps and holding running lanes. But he has power and speed to pressure the pocket and standing at 6'6ft he'd be good at least putting his hands up in passing lanes.

DaBears23

Liked Posts:
pick up a safety in FA and draft that kid from UConn in the 2nd, Anderson in the 3rd and continue with the rest of your mocked players(excluding you safety pick of course)

Im thinking Raheim Moore for a decent price. But an under the radar player i wouldnt mind is Jeron Johnson from seattle. I'd say Gipson from the browns but he's a restricted FA & im not to comfortable giving up a draft.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Like the players (other than the RB). But Anderson would be much better in the 3rd