My Letter to Jerry Reinsdork

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Dear Jerry,

Let me preface this by half-heartedly thanking you for having the courage to relinquish the kung fu grip on your George Constanza-sized wallet for 2yrs during the Jordan Era, & allowing MJ & Co. to win 2 more championships, in turn lining your pockets with more cash than they could handle. But that is all the thanks you will ever get from me. From a man who’s lived & breathed basketball his entire life I can easily say, you sir, are the worst kind of basketball franchise owner a team or fanbase could hope for. Please do us all a favor & sell the Bulls. You don’t care about basketball. You never did. This is purely an investment, albeit an extremely profitable one. But your absolute lack of passion for the game & desire to ever bring a championship back to our lovely city is utterly maddening. You’re worse than the McCaskey’s! And that’s pretty damn tough to beat.

This town care’s about it’s sports even more than it’s politics. This has and always will be a sports town. We live & die with our teams night in & night out. And we support them no matter the record, so boycotting games is completely out of the question. If you truly were a man of good morals, you would do the right thing & sell the Bulls to an owner who actually likes the game of basketball. This way you can focus your efforts on your precious White Sox & free up more time to pursue a worthless hockey franchise in a city that doesn’t like hockey.

Sincerely,
Completely Fed-up & Frustrated Fan

engies

Liked Posts:
add me to the list of authors, as well as the many others & send it to em!

charity stripe

Liked Posts:
Man I wish we could really write him hate mail and force him to read it.