My roller coaster affair with David Montgomery.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I had to double take and make sure someone actually posted this

Yeah we've had shitty QB's and good RB's for a while now Thomas Jones, Matt Forte, Jordan Howard.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Yeah we've had shitty QB's and good RB's for a while now Thomas Jones, Matt Forte, Jordan Howard.
Hey, e-dopian don't you have a some irrelevant thread you need to start somewhere?

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Hey, e-dopian don't you have a some irrelevant thread you need to start somewhere?

Sorry, eyedoc I didn't know you were so sensitive that you write poetry about football players.

Tell me who's the cutest guy on the offense?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Sorry, eyedoc I didn't know you were so sensitive that you write poetry about football players.

Tell me who's the cutest guy on the offense?
@Edopian
Do you not know the difference between an open letter and poetry? Never mind I just remembered to whom I was responding, of course you don't.

Oh, and since he is like a miniature football player, clearly Cohen is the cutest. Sort of a teacup running back.

Last edited:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
OMG OMG OMG

Is being dumb af about something and doubling down an actual thing for people that aren't fake billionaire real estate con men?

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
@Edopian
Do you not know the difference between an open letter and poetry? Never mind I just remembered to whom I was responding, of course you don't.

Oh, and since he is like a miniature football player, clearly Cohen is the cutest. Sort of a teacup running back.

This is what I picture when you post.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This was the hole that greeted him at the line of scrimmage, he spun out and picked up 3 yards on this play.
What exactly do you expect of him?
Replay his previous games, there's just nothing there for him. In many cases his first challenge is avoiding his own linemen getting shoved into the backfield.
View attachment 3209

Is that photo from a 1981 copy of USA Today?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Just keep feeding him your balls. And I don't mean when you feel like it. I mean as much as you can feed him your balls in one day. It may open up other areas of your relationship.

Also, quit being such a needy bitch.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
This is what I picture when you post.

When you read my posts you think about homophobic 1960's movies with shirtless men? That makes me a bit uncomfortable, actually really uncomfortable.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
When you read my posts you think about homophobic 1960's movies with shirtless men? That makes me a bit uncomfortable, actually really uncomfortable.

Good stay uncomfortable. I reccomend you write more poetry about this encounter.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Sounds like a Lifetime Movie.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I said it was a poem you're just making stuff up now because you feel embarrassed.
Embarrassed about what? Your homosexual fantasies about me? Your poor understanding of the English language?

And a haiku is a poem, you creepy illiterate.

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
i'm actually more concerned about Montgomery right now than Trubisky…..at some point you have to stop dancing w/ him and just put your head down and try to get 4 yards, we can survive a mediocre qb, not a mediocre rb....i'm having visions of trent richardson for some reason
I'll have whatever you're smoking, drinking or snorting!
Your post might be the stupidest fucking post of the year, congrats!

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
CCS,
I need to talk to you about something and need your advice.

I am seeing this new guy David. Our relationship started out a little rough. I was in the market for a new man and I was like, "seems like a nice guy but I am looking to get involved with someone with a little more flash", you know, after just leaving a 3 year relationship with a steady fella that didn't really do anything to excite me.

We got paired up at work and I thought I would try to make the best of it. As time went on I really started to fall for him. Great person, doesn't let the little bumps in the road get him down, very balanced individual.

But alas, I keep going back to my last break up and wonder if I did the right thing. David just seems like a slightly different version of the same guy. He can't make up his mind and we just seem to dance around going nowhere. I feel like he doesn't know how to move us forward. It doesn't help that his big fat friends almost seem like they are trying to sabotage the relationship, but ultimately he needs to see them for who they are and think about us being better together. I hope we can spark some life into this relationship and it can really take off into a wonderful marriage, but I wonder if I just always will be the bridesmaid and never the bride.

Sincerely, The Bears running game under coach Nagy.

Matt Nagy has no commitment to any runner.

You give him Ricky Williams in his prime he would run him 15 times and he'd catch 3 passes.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Nagy seems a little more predictable this year, WTF has happened to Miller?, drops the few times he has been targeted, Good ST and Mack should get the W but the Da Raiders beat a solid Colts Team on the Road.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Embarrassed about what? Your homosexual fantasies about me? Your poor understanding of the English language?

And a haiku is a poem, you creepy illiterate.

:umud: