My trip to Lincoln, Nebraska.

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IF47SF-LY8&feature=channel_video_title[/ame]

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Either that was epic or you did a good job of making it seem epic!

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
It was pretty epic!

IvyPickin87

Sinkin Putts ****in Butts
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nothing that has to do with Nebraska is epic whatsoever.

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
Lol its gonna be a great rivalry Ivy.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Even I gotta admit Iowa>Nebraska

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
There is no way Iowa will finish better that Nebraska.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope Nebraska owns the next 5 years in the Big 10, just to show how pathetic the Big 10 really is.

IvyPickin87

Sinkin Putts ****in Butts
Donator
Liked Posts:
Except for their history.
True they do have a good history... I wont argue that. But cant live in the past, but if you want to look into the past look at the last 10 years nothing special.
Lol its gonna be a great rivalry Ivy.
I think so I cannot wait until this thanksgiving.
Even I gotta admit Iowa>Nebraska
I love Iowa but if you want to say Iowa is better then Nebraska alltime no way... Last ten years you have an argument there. Who has the better team this year looking at who is returning Nebraska no question.
There is no way Iowa will finish better that Nebraska.
Dont get too cocky about that yet... Iowa has a pretty favorable schedule, Nebraska's is fucking brutal. I honestly think the Legends Division (such a gay name) will come down to black Friday in Lincoln winner there takes on Wisc in the big ten title game.
I hope Nebraska owns the next 5 years in the Big 10, just to show how pathetic the Big 10 really is.
Not going to happen, One the big ten is not pathetic. If you give me that lame ass look at their bowl record bullshit i will throw it right back in your face. They play the SEC in like 4 of their bowls. The SEC is by far the best conference in the nation. But when they play the other conferences like the big 12, acc, or pac 10 they usually hold their own just fine. Its the other conferences who dont play the SEC who usually have better records inflated by beating on the weaker teams from weaker conferences.
2.) Nebraska is going to have to get used to the physical play from EVERY team they play. They are a physical team no question but who they used to lineup against last year every week could vary in physicalness sure Texas, and Oklahoma are physical... But Iowa St, Baylor, Kansas, Kansas St... These teams and most of the other in the Big 12 cant play shit for Defense. Every team in the big ten can play solid d (except for Indiana)
3.) Schedule: Their Schedule is too tough to own the big ten. They dont get any "easy" games for the first two years.

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
ohh Iowa has no chance IN Nebraska.