Nagy Didn't Fall For The Bait

Liked Posts:
And I'm so proud and relieved he's our coach.

He was asked what he knew about the history of the Bears and he said something along the lines of "I know a little bit" so in other words "I don't give a rip" nor should he. We're so removed from the glory days that studying the history of the Bears is meaningless. He's here to improve the team now, no sense on looking back many decades, it serves no purpose. Hats off to Coach Nags.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah, I was waiting for the usual nonsense about tradition and history, but it didn't come, thank goodness.

What the Bears are is the 4th team in the NFC North, and this dude is ready to change that. That's all I care about.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Remember lovie and his goal number 1 was to beat the packers. I actually didnt mind at the time because the bears were getting embarrassed by them. Now i know it was a meatball thing to do.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Make me coach.

Well the history of the Bears, I know we pretty much stopped drafting QBs high in the 50s and we've been good twice since then, one of those times was after drafting a QB high and paying attention to offense. Other than that the Bears haven't lived up to their history hype, I hope to change that and give Bears fans more to talk about than the founding of the NFL, 1963 and 1985.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And I'm so proud and relieved he's our coach.

He was asked what he knew about the history of the Bears and he said something along the lines of "I know a little bit" so in other words "I don't give a rip" nor should he. We're so removed from the glory days that studying the history of the Bears is meaningless. He's here to improve the team now, no sense on looking back many decades, it serves no purpose. Hats off to Coach Nags.

I don't give a rip if he talked about Bears tradition, if he does fine, if not that's ok too. But what exactly is it that bothers your world if he talks about something that is there and does exist. George Halas created the NFL. Take your team the Buffalo Bills and their rich tradition, oh nevermind.

Liked Posts:
I don't give a rip if he talked about Bears tradition, if he does fine, if not that's ok too. But what exactly is it that bothers your world if he talks about something that is there and does exist. George Halas created the NFL. Take your team the Buffalo Bills and their rich tradition, oh nevermind.

Still don't know where you're getting this Buffalo Bills delusion from, are you off your crazy pills Spunky?

Toast88

Liked Posts:
The first thing he said was that he’s so proud to be the head coach of the charter NFL franchise, which is awesome in its own right because of the history and tradition.

Not saying that’s wrong or bad, but he absolutely did talk about history and tradition.

But yes, it was nice that he didn’t blow smoke and bullshit about how great this franchise is, considering they haven’t been consistently good in a lloooonnnggggg time.

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
That and rivalries in sports no longer exist...only in the mind of meatballs.

Sports are serious business now. As a serious person, you know that the game is more than entertainment and you are willing to tell people on the internet the true meaning of football has nothing to do with defeating your rivals or getting fans bragging rights.

AussieBear

its not that he didnt fall for the bait.. he just didnt know more than the obvious shat..

personally, i dont care. just win.. if he wins and wins, he'll be here long enough to learn the complete history and where he and his players fall in to it.. if not... nexxx

Liked Posts:
One strike against him though is his use of the phrase "Da Bears!"...I f***ing can't stand that overused worn out 3 decade old dumb saying.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
One strike against him though is his use of the phrase "Da Bears!"...I f***ing can't stand that overused worn out 3 decade old dumb saying.

Get over it for fuck's sake. Team has tradition and rivalries. Who cares if he talks aboot it.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Some of the questions by the media were baiting and sophomoric......it was embarrassing...