Nagy Didn't Fall For The Bait

TL1961

Liked Posts:
And I'm so proud and relieved he's our coach.

He was asked what he knew about the history of the Bears and he said something along the lines of "I know a little bit" so in other words "I don't give a rip" nor should he. We're so removed from the glory days that studying the history of the Bears is meaningless. He's here to improve the team now, no sense on looking back many decades, it serves no purpose. Hats off to Coach Nags.

Amen!

We don't need a run-first philosophy in a pass-happy game. We don't need to rehash the Bear weather crap. Get into the 21st century, and move forward.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Still don't know where you're getting this Buffalo Bills delusion from, are you off your crazy pills Spunky?

Do you think your Bills are going QB in the 1st round? I wonder if the Bears/Bills could potentially be good trade partners. What are you hearing?

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do you think your Bills are going QB in the 1st round? I wonder if the Bears/Bills could potentially be good trade partners. What are you hearing?

They could get in the hunt for Smith, looking like Mahommes may start next season.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am over the past, yet some aren't...they're going to the theater to watch VHS footage of a team that won a SB 33 fucking years ago, pathetic!

Some may wonder the same about your wardrobe collection. Personally IDGAF it does seem strange though.

I like to strap a board on my feet and slide down snowy mountains and pay rediculous $ for a ride back up so I can do it again.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Good one idiot. Unless you explain why you think I'm a Bills fan I'm just going to chalk it up to you bring delusional.

Bills haven't even won a Superbowl ever so i could see being embarrassed but why would you choose a team as inept and lacking contention for over a decade as your "side *****" when there when so much better franchises to choose from literally right in your "neck of the woods?"

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I still don't know why you guys get so worked up over this. Lovie wasn't wrong for saying his first goal was to beat the Packers. Nagy isn't wrong for not saying it.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
The point of beating the Packers was that they own the division. If you could beat the Packers then you were good enough to own the division and that is a road to the Super bowl.
Personally I shit on the Packers because it's fun. Other division rival fans shit on my Bears. Tit for tat. Assholes turn it into demented shit probably because it's difficult to laugh when your team is the division bitch. Rivalries are like two boys rough housing. Good times. But at the end of the day it's all about the W's.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I still don't know why you guys get so worked up over this. Lovie wasn't wrong for saying his first goal was to beat the Packers. Nagy isn't wrong for not saying it.

And Lovie lived up to it, then we went to the Super Bowl. He just couldn't make the next step, mainly because he was stuck on Rex is our QB for far too long.

I think the "rivalries only exist with fans" crew is sick of having a rivalry where we're always on the losing end.

Liked Posts:
Some may wonder the same about your wardrobe collection. Personally IDGAF it does seem strange though.

I like to strap a board on my feet and slide down snowy mountains and pay rediculous $ for a ride back up so I can do it again.

Hopefully you hit a tree sooner rather than later. Don't want you to die but maybe just knock some smarts into you.