Nagy: I cannot stump Kmet regarding the playbook.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
When the topic is Kmet knowing the playbook, passively aggressively throwing shade at MT is, by definition, trolling.

JFC talk about that in the context of Kmet's development then. The two of you are incoherent AF.

"Really hope he contributes early, don’t think he will, but I would loved to be surprised. Foles needs weapons out there. " - WCBF (No mention of Mitch.)

LOL at passive agressive.

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u2.jpg

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
"Really hope he contributes early, don’t think he will, but I would loved to be surprised. Foles needs weapons out there. " - WCBF (No mention of Mitch.)

LOL at passive agressive.

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u2.jpg
:speechless:

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Jesus Christ you guys are sensitive. I said Foles will need weapons because I think he will be the starting QB this year. Isn’t that what kmet was brought here to do, be a weapon for the starting QB?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jesus Christ you guys are sensitive. I said Foles will need weapons because I think he will be the starting QB this year. Isn’t that what kmet was brought here to do, be a weapon for the starting QB?

Not mentioning Mitch as the starter in all future posts are "passive aggressive" and trolling.

- You've been warned.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
JFC talk about that in the context of Kmet's development then. The two of you are incoherent AF.
What? I said I don’t expect him to contribute much early, as most rookie TEs don’t, but I hope to be proven wrong because foles, who god forbid I think will win the starting job, will need weapons not named Allen Robinson. How is that not in the context of Kmet’s development? I clearly said “early”.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Not mentioning Mitch as the starter in all future posts are "passive aggressive" and trolling.

- You've been warned.
Hopefully Nagy implements a 2 QB system this year so people don’t get upset and break their TVs during the season when the the commentator mentions “starting QB for the Chicago bears Nick Foles”.

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You guys really are precious.

The reality of the offseason is that Foles is probably not going to start right away no matter how the competition goes so all your bluster and bitching is pointless. I'm not against either guy...I just want to see someone step up and get the offense back on track.

Personally, I think Kmet will do just fine with either QB starting. He's a big target with a large catch radius. He fills a massive void in our offense. He's also been practicing locally with teammates so I won't be surprised if he hits the ground running.

FoCo

Liked Posts:
Really hope he contributes early, don’t think he will, but I would loved to be surprised. Fine needs weapons out there.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Nagy may not being to stump Cole but Mitch will when he sails a pass 5 feet over his head on a curl route

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
Not even all the 3 of our running plays consisting of tarik Cohen up the gut, to the left sideline, and to the right sideline?

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just hope that the playbook that Kmet knows, whether Trubisky or Foles is the QB, is a different playbook than last year. The goal should be 50/50 run/pass.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
In this offense, he only needs to make three catches a game to be a fantastic rookie season. That's my threshold of success; get open and make three catches.
That would be in any offense. If you look at the the top guys, the vast majority didn't have 3 catches per in their rookie season. Graham and Kittle didn't have that many.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
some slick double talk about Mitchell is going on in this thread. Jesus christ on a fucking stick you guys...mitchell is the starter and we all know it, doesn't matter what we think about the starting QB situation anymore.
time to stfu because we got this guy...
dqosavdfwwhqio4ompcf.jpg