mceownr22

PacetheGawd
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I mean they did play the pats pretty well that season

Liked Posts:
I cant believe it but I actually agree with Nagy on something for a change.

I remember believing that Philly wasnt the best team in the NFC but also believed that they were going to be the toughest team for the Bears to face in the NFC, & matched up with the Bears better than any other NFC opponent..

I was not sold on the Rams at all. I dont buy that crap that it was too cold for the Rams in Soldier Field either. I think the Bears would have kicked the living fuck out of them a secind time had they gotten by Philly.

The ONLY time I know that weather is truely a factor is when you got to play in ungodly HUMIDITY in a place like Florida when youre not used to it. It feels like having half of your body weight immediately added to your physique and youve got to run around with it.

I never bought into the whole schtick that the Bears only beat the Rams because of the cold. The more you move in the cold the better off you are.

I think had the Bears beaten Philly they would have gone out to that perfect California dry winter heat and smacked the Rams around a second time.

Thats why Im so big on having all of Hicks, Goldman, Nichols & Mack healthy and going again. I dont even care what Quinn does. He can go beat off in a dark corner for all I care. If the other 4 are good the defense should be a terror.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
people can’t distinguish between “we felt like we were going to win the super bowl” and him actually looking back on it ant saying “we were going to win the super bowl” are the dumbest people.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
It was only the week before that saw Jordan Howard punch in two TD's from short yardage against a stellar run defense up in MN so what happens on a two point conversion that wins the game?
Some stupid Santa's sleigh bullshit inside pitch to a 170lb receiver that went for a loss........Matt Nagy will NEVER win a big PO game.....ever!

Nagy's vaunted offense produced ONE TD against a real bad Eagles' defensive backfield if I recall.

The first half play calling was the most conservative I’ve ever seen.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
people can’t distinguish between “we felt like we were going to win the super bowl” and him actually looking back on it ant saying “we were going to win the super bowl” are the dumbest people.
Help people understand it then because i guess I'm one of those dumb people. Him telling you they felt like they were going to win it is essentially him saying, they were going to win it. Why? Because that's how they felt. It's his opinion based on a feeling.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Help people understand it then because i guess I'm one of those dumb people. Him telling you they felt like they were going to win it is essentially him saying, they were going to win it. Why? Because that's how they felt. It's his opinion based on a feeling.
it’s different than looking back with the benefit of hindsight and saying “we were going to win the super bowl” which is disingenuous because that’s not what he said.

Brownie

Liked Posts:

it’s different than looking back with the benefit of hindsight and saying “we were going to win the super bowl” which is disingenuous because that’s not what he said.
tenor.gif

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I mean they did play the pats pretty well that season
They did. And they also beat the Rams pretty handily during the regular season. But that doesn't mean we beat the Rams in the playoffs. That game would have been much more difficult.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I cant believe it but I actually agree with Nagy on something for a change.

I remember believing that Philly wasnt the best team in the NFC but also believed that they were going to be the toughest team for the Bears to face in the NFC, & matched up with the Bears better than any other NFC opponent..

I was not sold on the Rams at all. I dont buy that crap that it was too cold for the Rams in Soldier Field either. I think the Bears would have kicked the living fuck out of them a secind time had they gotten by Philly.

The ONLY time I know that weather is truely a factor is when you got to play in ungodly HUMIDITY in a place like Florida when youre not used to it. It feels like having half of your body weight immediately added to your physique and youve got to run around with it.

I never bought into the whole schtick that the Bears only beat the Rams because of the cold. The more you move in the cold the better off you are.

I think had the Bears beaten Philly they would have gone out to that perfect California dry winter heat and smacked the Rams around a second time.

Thats why Im so big on having all of Hicks, Goldman, Nichols & Mack healthy and going again. I dont even care what Quinn does. He can go beat off in a dark corner for all I care. If the other 4 are good the defense should be a terror.

I don't. They surely could have beaten them twice, but I'm sure they don't kick the shit out of them.