Enjoy guys!

Last edited:

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Dalton the starter when healthy.

Since we know Nagy isn't smart enough to pull off some Phil Jackson shit and have Andy on the phony injury list, I think this either confirms he is too stupid to put Fields in, or he is being told he has to start Dalton because the front office knows he is too stupid to develop Fields (see Cleveland).

Either way, look at Nagy for the rest of the season:

giphy.gif

msadows

Liked Posts:
Dalton the starter when healthy.

Since we know Nagy isn't smart enough to pull off some Phil Jackson shit and have Andy on the phony injury list, I think this either confirms he is too stupid to put Fields in, or he is being told he has to start Dalton because the front office knows he is too stupid to develop Fields (see Cleveland).

Either way, look at Nagy for the rest of the season:

giphy.gif

Nagy is literally doing what is best for him now, not the team.

Mighty Joe Young

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

That, or he is doing what he is told.

Either means he won't survive past this season.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
No he isn’t. His refusal to develop Justin will get him fired.
I gotta agree with msadows here. Nagy thinks Dalton starting gives him the best chance to win and winning is the only thing that would save his job.

Mighty Joe Young

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You know, I remember how bad the Trestman shit got, which was as bad as I had seen for the Bears a coach going out until today, but at least that pud went out as he came in and didn't beg.

This Nagy shit this year is turning into a whole different kind of ugly.

It's like watching someone yelling they know what they're doing while playing in traffic on an expressway, and then watching them get hit by a semi truck in slow motion over the period of 17 weeks. This shit is starting to get gruesome to the point where I don't know if it would actually be more merciful to Matt Nagy to fire him in-season.....

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I gotta agree with msadows here. Nagy thinks Dalton starting gives him the best chance to win and winning is the only thing that would save his job.
Well what Nagy thinks is irrelevant. We’ve seen what his thinking looks like.

In reality, Justin is the only thing that will save his job.

freddylamar

Liked Posts:
Whatever that dumbass coach needs to do to get himself fired I will support 100%. If we have to wheel out a one legged Andy Dalton to get killed I’m all for it. I never thought I’d hate another coach as much as Trestman but this guy is a new kind of genius. Let’s sit the kid that is our future for someone that won’t even be here next year.

Brownie

Liked Posts:
Guys is a goober.

"GJ justin, you had a good game. Now sit down so we can dink and dunk with andy.

We'll let you come in to save my job when we get officially eliminated from playoff contention."

Basically nagy's thinking RN.
1. Only reason Dalton is starting is because they made him a promise.

2. I honestly think Pace and Nagy are using this whole scenario to get an extra year. Not based on merit, but so that they can come to the end of the season and promise that we can look forward to how "excited they are" about being able to win with Justin next season.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
This is in no way what's best for him. Bears are going to lose and probably badly the next 4 weeks. Playing fields and getting positive play out of him would be the best thing for him. Going and getting curb stomped with Dalton playing is going to get Nagy crushed by fans and the media