Nashville wants to "keep the red out"

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BlackhawkPaul" data-cid="208064" data-time="1377280954">
<div>

Blues taking a page from Nashville's book.

Link.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

So much for my idea of going to St Louis on Christmas.</p>

Fuck those assholes. -.- </p>

Variable

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="CLWolf81" data-cid="208122" data-time="1377362429">
<div>

So much for my idea of going to St Louis on Christmas.</p>

Fuck those assholes. -.- </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

You can easily find tickets on Stub Hub for close to face value, if not face value. I don't see what the problem is. These campaigns pose like zero problems to Hawks fans that want to go to St. Louis or Nashville to see the Hawks play. So what else is there to be upset about? Their half assed, half fake sentiment about trying to get more of their own fans to the game? Really? They don't care who shows up, just as long as the tickets are sold.</p>

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BlackhawkPaul" data-cid="208064" data-time="1377280954">

Blues taking a page from Nashville's book.Link.</p></blockquote>If effective, which I doubt, more of the Preds/blues fans will get to witness their team get its ass kicked by the best hockey team, bar none. It would Suck for Hawks fans, though.

The year I spent in Toledo, Ohio, 2010-11, I got see the Hawks - with lots of other loud Hawks fans - beat the Wings at the Joe three times and the BJs at Nationwise three times. Of course they're both in the East, now, and I'm back in tthe NW, but I digress...

though I do hope to see an NHL franchise in Seattle (or Portland), soon.

jakobeast

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mikita's Helmet" data-cid="208132" data-time="1377388628">
<div>

If effective, which I doubt, more of the Preds/blues fans will get to witness their team get its ass kicked by the best hockey team, bar none. It would Suck for Hawks fans, though.

The year I spent in Toledo, Ohio, 2010-11, I got see the Hawks - with lots of other loud Hawks fans - beat the Wings at the Joe three times and the BJs at Nationwise three times. Of course they're both in the East, now, and I'm back in tthe NW, but I digress...

though I do hope to see an NHL franchise in Seattle (or Portland), soon.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Cause lord knows there ain't one in Vancouver.</p>

</p>

ZING!</p>

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="jakobeast" data-cid="208143" data-time="1377445051">

Cause lord knows there ain't one in Vancouver.

ZING!</p></blockquote>

True!

...and Getting tickets in Vancouver can be difficult, a four hour drive or train ride and you have to cross the border on the way therre and back home. Seattle is an hour away, Portland two.

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Variable" data-cid="208124" data-time="1377369641">
<div>

You can easily find tickets on Stub Hub for close to face value, if not face value. I don't see what the problem is. These campaigns pose like zero problems to Hawks fans that want to go to St. Louis or Nashville to see the Hawks play. So what else is there to be upset about? Their half assed, half fake sentiment about trying to get more of their own fans to the game? Really? They don't care who shows up, just as long as the tickets are sold.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Forgive me, but I was never a fan of StubHub... lol We have our reasons as to why, don't we? </p>

Variable

Liked Posts:
What's the difference when the prices are about the same? Are you less a fan of Stub Hub than TicketMaster?</p>

cplmac

Liked Posts:
Any plan that makes life miserable for Detroit Sucks fans is okay in my book...

jakobeast

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mikita's Helmet" data-cid="208146" data-time="1377450314">
<div>

True!

...and Getting tickets in Vancouver can be difficult, a four hour drive or train ride and you have to cross the border on the way therre and back home. Seattle is an hour away, Portland two.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

I couldn't pass up a chance to dig at Vancouver. </p>

daze71

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Variable" data-cid="208152" data-time="1377460413">
<div>

What's the difference when the prices are about the same? Are you less a fan of Stub Hub than TicketMaster?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

I had never bought tickets through Stub Hub personally  but i would gather he could be referring to their ticket buying policy same could be said about Ticket Master  as well i would often by tickets on game day at the UC and still have great seats.</p>

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="jakobeast" data-cid="208162" data-time="1377515444">
<div>

I couldn't pass up a chance to dig at Vancouver. </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Well played! :)</p>

Variable

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="daze71" data-cid="208163" data-time="1377522764">
<div>

I had never bought tickets through Stub Hub personally  but i would gather he could be referring to their ticket buying policy same could be said about Ticket Master  as well i would often by tickets on game day at the UC and still have great seats.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

I can only speak for myself, but whenever I've used Stubhub I've never had a problem. For what would be for most people one game, I don't see how this is that big a deal where it would throw a wrench in someone's plans.</p>

~rabid platypus~

Liked Posts:
What a stupid idea. It's not going to have one bit of impact on the amount of Hawks fans at the game, thanks to scalpers, stubhub, etc. All it's going to do is piss of families that decided to show up at the gate for a game. Besides, the games against the Hawks with 10,000 Hawks fans in the building are the most fun to attend.</p>

Variable

Liked Posts:
Well they can't really raise ticket prices so these are some of the ways teams like the Preds and Blues bring in extra money.