National Media Annihilating Nagy and His Design

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I can't remember where I saw the video, but I believe it was Tyreek and some of the other receivers who were saying that Nagy over complicated things. I will look it up and post if I find it again.
I remember the quote too

jc456

Liked Posts:
I dont understand why anyone thought foles saying the offense isn't working was newsworthy. I'm sure Nagy and anyone watching was saying that, it was obvious. Had he been caught saying Nagy is fucking up, that would have been interesting.
I would say the fact he was saying the offense and not Fields is the predicator there. That in many eyes is what he was saying Nagy was fking up.

jc456

Liked Posts:
Nagy "wasn't brought here to run the i-formation"... his pride and stubbornness will ultimately be his downfall.
it's every HC downfall. Stubborn seems to be a mainstay of HC's. They are the top of the monarch and anything they say is not to be questioned. Especially when they say they accept criticism. I laughed at Nagy on that one. No one will ever tell him he's bad. I will, but eh, I'm just a fan.

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
it's every HC downfall. Stubborn seems to be a mainstay of HC's. They are the top of the monarch and anything they say is not to be questioned. Especially when they say they accept criticism. I laughed at Nagy on that one. No one will ever tell him he's bad. I will, but eh, I'm just a fan.
Absolutely agree. In a league where there are few positions available, there's no way any coordinator can give honest feedback and jeopardize their chance at keeping or moving up for a job. The head coach literally holds the strings on their career advancement and then acts like they are open to criticism... It sounds good but the nature of self preservation makes it a non starter in nearly every situation

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The national media is a fucking joke. Not that they are wrong....but where in the hell have they been? Jusifiably, everyone and their uncle is putting out videos bashing Nagy. Why? Because they believe they are breaking news. The fact is that the overwhelming majority of them probably haven't watched a Bear game in years....they check the highlight packages. Everything I've read and seen by the media is all the same shit that most of us us have been saying right here in the CCS for close to three years. All they've seen is that the Bears are winning more than losing and Nagy has got into the playoffs a couple time. Up until last Sunday, I'd say 90% of them had no idea what's been going on here.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
The national media is a fucking joke. Not that they are wrong....but where in the hell have they been? Jusifiably, everyone and their uncle is putting out videos bashing Nagy. Why? Because they believe they are breaking news. The fact is that the overwhelming majority of them probably haven't watched a Bear game in years....they check the highlight packages. Everything I've read and seen by the media is all the same shit that most of us us have been saying right here in the CCS for close to three years. All they've seen is that the Bears are winning more than losing and Nagy has got into the playoffs a couple time. Up until last Sunday, I'd say 90% of them had no idea what's been going on here.
Meh, Rex Ryan hates Nagy and has hated him since 2019. Dan O has been on team fuck Nagy too for a minute. I think the color guys, are all speechless at some of the in game stupidity of the bald dickhead in charge. I get what you're saying, but pile on mfers, get him tf outta here.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Meh, Rex Ryan hates Nagy and has hated him since 2019. Dan O has been on team fuck Nagy too for a minute. I think the color guys, are all speechless at some of the in game stupidity of the bald dickhead in charge. I get what you're saying, but pile on mfers, get him tf outta here.
yea Dan O hasn't been a Nagy fan in awhile. At first I thought it was because he was a fan of Trubisky and he hated how Nagy used Trubisky.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The offensive performance yesterday was bad on many levels.

But the game plan, play calling, and adjustments were pathetic. There is literally no way that you can defend it.

For adjustments to be pathetic, there has to actually BE adjustments. There were none from what I or those more experienced have said. Zero, ziltch.

Literally, ANY defense can!

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Meh, I didn't hear anything about offensive scheme or Nagy tbh.

They are talking about Bienemy making things easier for them… sounds like Nagy over complicated things for them…. Surpriiiiiise

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
For adjustments to be pathetic, there has to actually BE adjustments. There were none from what I or those more experienced have said. Zero, ziltch.

Literally, ANY defense can!

I like the game-planning adjustments that make it easier for a D… that is some damn talent.