Nationals Price For Dunn Revealed

JustinTCB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
At least according to Bruce Levine. My take here, without Quentin, Beckham, and Viciedo being asked for I don't see why this deal doesn't get done.

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
My guess is IF Hudson isnt bombed or if he is skipped or pulled then its a done deal! I will be estatic if we dont have to give up Q, Beck, or Viciedo!!

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
Im almost assuming this gets done and well maybe before the deadline.

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
Well i just heard on MLB network that they said the Brewers will wait til friday to see if theyre sellers or buyers. They have the next 2 games with the Reds. Theyre 8.5 out i think. So this Dunn deal could be postponed til friday

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
Ken Rosenthal on mlb network just said that Friday is Hudson's next start. The deadline is saturday. So this Dunn deal could be done after Hudson's start IF he does well. If he bombs the Sox could go 5th starter

Got teeth? Keith doesn't.

JoeHawks is a fine gent
Liked Posts:
You don't care if the Sox trade Hudson? I think he will be a good 2-3 starter. The Sox system is not to strong so that could be risky.

We should trade for someone if we do trade Hudson. I just am just completely fine if all we need to do is trade Hudson + another small prospect.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
We should trade for someone if we do trade Hudson. I just am just completely fine if all we need to do is trade Hudson + another small prospect.

Yeah that would be fair. Don't get me wrong, Dunn will help a ton and is a WAY better option than Kotsay.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
hudson is expendable. period. prospects are what they are...prospects until proven otherwise. if hudson and morel are the two guys......than you trade them. you can still get another starter. westbrook, myers, cook, etc... or you can use torres. there arent many starts left for the 5th spot anyway so i am not concerned since the sox will shorten their rotation like they did in 2008.

get it "DUNN"

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
and what the hell does im on a distinguished road? its in my info profile lol

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
All i ask of Dunn is PLEASE NO DOUBLE PLAYS! Those piss me of so bad i wana snap something HAHA

JustinTCB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
im ok with what dunn is as a player.

Oh me too, I love what Dunn is as a player especially in relation to the White Sox and their needs.

His strikeouts won't bother me at all, they will both some though.