• Total voters

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I understand the rivalry thing but people just hate on him to hate on him. Seems like a decent enough guy and is easily the best player in the game.

First off, people can hate on people just for the hell of it. Dunno why they do, but people do it all the time.
Second off, I wouldn't put LeBron in the same category as a decent guy. He BS'ed his home town, quit on his team, and went full blown diva on national TV a number of times. He might have PR people coaching him and getting him into warm-and-fuzzy ads, but he's a real asshole. Rose has nothing to do with anything.

[video=youtube;HjXQCT47EAc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjXQCT47EAc[/video]

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
i hate lebron when hes playing against us

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Dwyane is 3 now :andruw:

StrongerThanAll

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I understand the rivalry thing but people just hate on him to hate on him. Seems like a decent enough guy and is easily the best player in the game. Are you Bulls fans mad cause he's not a pussy like Rose?

I actually agree with you spartan.

The bulls, as of now, are just another annoyance to the on the way to the finals. Rivals... are you kidding me? I wouldn't take 2 DR over a lebron.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
First off, people can hate on people just for the hell of it. Dunno why they do, but people do it all the time.
Second off, I wouldn't put LeBron in the same category as a decent guy. He BS'ed his home town, quit on his team, and went full blown diva on national TV a number of times. He might have PR people coaching him and getting him into warm-and-fuzzy ads, but he's a real asshole. Rose has nothing to do with anything.

[video=youtube;HjXQCT47EAc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjXQCT47EAc[/video]
Everybody has their asshole moments so no big deal there. He's not the first free agent to make a decision he felt was best for his career. The way that all went down was fucked up but not so fucked up to do what you believe is best for you. I think he has improved as both a man and a player since that "decision" thing and his first year w/Miami. It's admirable.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Everybody has their asshole moments so no big deal there. He's not the first free agent to make a decision he felt was best for his career. The way that all went down was fucked up but not so fucked up to do what you believe is best for you. I think he has improved as both a man and a player since that "decision" thing and his first year w/Miami. It's admirable.

Well, you have a reason to like him, whatever that may be. Thats fine. Just remember, you asked why, and I pointed out that you're on a Bulls forum. There are a minority of Bulls fans that like LeBron. But if you want to get into why people hate him, I'm really not going to go much further, the whole internet is LOADED with these discussions. It's forum pollution at this point.

Bear06

Liked Posts:
Don't worry guys Rose will come back faster, stronger and better next season and will be able to take on Lebron mano a mano better this time. The Bulls will finish the cHeat next year and take the East.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't worry guys Rose will come back faster, stronger and better next season and will be able to take on Lebron mano a mano better this time. The Bulls will finish the cHeat next year and take the East.
hahahaha. Rose is not equipped to take on Lebron "mano a mano". It wouldn't be a fair match up.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Lebron James has the highest PPG in elimination games of any player in NBA history. But according to some, he is sooooo not clutch...

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
1002063_491495470926177_444865596_n.jpg

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:
Lebron James has the highest PPG in elimination games of any player in NBA history. But according to some, he is sooooo not clutch...

Would never claim he's not clutch, just a raging self-entitled douchebag. Better?

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
but first lets actually stay healthy enough to play with the heat and prove we can take it to more than 5 games :shifty:
Well gee what's it matter? They're the better team. We might as well just ignore next season.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
i wouldn't say ignore next season just cause the heat are better but lets not make ourselves look foolish with silly memes

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Here's a list why I and many others hate him, keep in mind at one time he was my favorite player in the league at one point.
-Decision on live TV
-Gets dunked on at his own camp, him and nike try to have the video destroyed
-Flops constantly no matter how small the player despite being one of the biggest and strongest players in the league
-Bitches after getting a no call
-When a foul is called on him, he bitches or acts like a total douche. Against the Pacers he got called for a tech and to the other side of the court flailing his arms

Extra hated amongst bulls fans stems from:
-Rivalry. Bulls Heat is probably the top rivalry in the nba right now, at the very least it's top 3.
-We have to hear the Jordan comparisons, people saying he's better.

I'm sure I forgot some things but that basically sums it up.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
You can hate Lebron for whatever reasons you want...at the end of the day, he is one of the NBA's all time great players. I don't like Wade at all. However, I recognize that he is one of the greatest players in history and on the Mt. Rushmore of shooting guards in my opinion. I dislike Isiah Thomas...best little man I have ever seen play ball. Would take him over Iverson any day. See how easy that is?

Hating Lebron doesn't excuse many of the inaccuracies on this forum concerning him and his team.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
You can hate Lebron for whatever reasons you want...at the end of the day, he is one of the NBA's all time great players. I don't like Wade at all. However, I recognize that he is one of the greatest players in history and on the Mt. Rushmore of shooting guards in my opinion. I dislike Isiah Thomas...best little man I have ever seen play ball. Would take him over Iverson any day. See how easy that is?

Hating Lebron doesn't excuse many of the inaccuracies on this forum concerning him and his team.

Wish Iverson could have had LeBron's body, would have been unstoppable and did what LeBron should have been doing 8 years ago and just attack the basket.