1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Bulls just got Courtney Lee?

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Does anyone have a list of all the trades made today?

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
Perkins for Green, that one shocked me.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
Does anyone have a list of all the trades made today?

*Boston trades Kenderick Perkins and Nate Robinson to the Thunder for Jeff Green and Nenad Kristic.
*Rockets tradee Shan Battier to Grizzlies for Kasheem Thabbet and a first round pick.
*Rockets trade Aaaron Brooks to the Suns for Goran Dragic.
*Celtics trade Marquis Danield and cash considerations for a procted 2017 2nd round pick.
*Trailblazers trade Joel Przybilla Dante Cunningham and 2 1st round picks for Gerald Wallace.
*Thunder trade DJ White and Morris Peterson for Nazr Mohammed.
*Celtics trade Sermih Erden and Luke Harangody to the Cavs for a 2nd round pick.
That was the trades today.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
Five Pistons Engage In Player Protest - RealGM Wiretap

Half of the Pistons players missed Friday morning's shootaround in what a team source called a "player protest."

Tracy McGrady, Tayshaun Prince, Richard Hamilton and Chris Wilcox did not show up to Friday's morning shootaround.

Ben Wallace also wasn't present, but he has been dealing with an ongoing family matter for several weeks.

Austin Daye and Rodney Stuckey showed up as shootaround ended.

According to team spokesman Cletus Lewis, McGrady was out with a headache, Prince had the stomach flu, while Wilcox and Hamilton apparently missed the bus without a reason. A team source confirmed Prince's and McGrady's illnesses, adding Wilcox overslept.

Kuester was unsure about how he might proceed for the team's 7 p.m. game Friday night against the 76ers.

"We have some things … some excuses, not excuses, absences because of headaches and stuff like that," Kuester said. "We'll go with this group right now."

Only Charlie Villanueva, Jason Maxiell, Will Bynum, Ben Gordon, Greg Monroe and DaJuan Summers were present and fully participated. Jonas Jerebko also was there, doing his usual rehab workouts.

Read more: Five Pistons Engage In Player Protest - RealGM Wiretap

hAlf the pistons are pussies. Also, their coach is Special person. Finally, during the last 5 years, joe dumars has been an idiot. I hope the qualifier of 'last 5 years' will prevent a debate about the merits of dumars' tenure.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
wrong thread. my bad, i meant to put in the around the nba thread.