Nc0gnet0 - Who's your QB in 2023? *update* He refuses to answer...

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
When you have a QB that can consistantly read a defense and throw the ball for over 200, call me. Right now you have a one trick pony Qb with a very limited shelf life. But I know, I know..........NEXT year will be the year he takes a step forward. Amirite?

Not particurly impressed with CJ Stroud, so I don't see the Lions drafting a first round QB. FA Qb's might be a bit more interesting.
I hear Tom Brady would love to end his career trying to resurrect the worst franchise in pro sports. He divorced his super model wife because she wasn’t hip to the idea of moving to Motown. Should be exciting!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
@nc0gnet0 I noticed you never actually answered the question, would you like to give it another try?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
@nc0gnet0 I noticed you never actually answered the question, would you like to give it another try?
Don't have an answer for it yet.
Ask me the question when the draft order is sorted out and the FA QB class has been determined,
Geno Smith?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Don't have an answer for it yet.
Ask me the question when the draft order is sorted out and the FA QB class has been determined,
Geno Smith?
I guess we'll just agree that you don't want to answer the question. Thanks anyways.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Not particurly impressed with CJ Stroud, so I don't see the Lions drafting a first round QB. FA Qb's might be a bit more interesting.
If I was interested in having a signature, this would work well for me.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Still you, Special person. The fake Lions fan who spends his days on a Chicago Bears message board.
Still you, Special person. The fake Lions fan who spends his days on a Chicago Bears message board.
Whoever it is, he'll think he's better than Fields. Which will be false and stupid.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Whoever it is, he'll think he's better than Fields. Which will be false and stupid.
It's funny, because sure I've said a few things that didn't age well. Whatever. Everyone has a few. You have a TON, because you're a mouthbreathing moron. Everyone here knows it. Every time you post, people troll the fuck out of you because they think you're an idiot. Lol.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's funny, because sure I've said a few things that didn't age well. Whatever. Everyone has a few. You have a TON, because you're a mouthbreathing moron. Everyone here knows it. Every time you post, people troll the fuck out of you because they think you're an idiot. Lol.
"Whoever it is, he'll think he's better than Fields. Which will be false and stupid".

so people that think this think I am an idiot?

Or do you mean the people that laughed when I said Penai Sewel was a better draft pick than Bustin Fields?

oh my, now that hurts.

Last edited:

Bronek

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
Are we talking about the Pittsburgh Steelers now?

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
"Whoever it is, he'll think he's better than Fields. Which will be false and stupid".

so people that think this think I am an idiot?

Or do you mean the people that laughed when I said Penai Sewel was a better draft pick than Bustin Fields?

oh my, now that hurts.

I don't fucking care about Penei Sewell. I don't care about Justin Fields. Neither of them play for the Chicago Bears.

What are you doing, exactly? What do you want? Are you looking for some kind of validation? Maybe seek some professional help, or fill whatever void you have with a hobby.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't fucking care about Penei Sewell. I don't care about Justin Fields. Neither of them play for the Chicago Bears.

What are you doing, exactly? What do you want? Are you looking for some kind of validation? Maybe seek some professional help, or fill whatever void you have with a hobby.
1) The thread has my nick in the title
2) I did not bump the thread
3) your take in the thread, that was meant as an insult to me, turned into a big pile of pigeon poop in your mouth.

Enjoy your day.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
1) The thread has my nick in the title
2) I did not bump the thread
3) your take in the thread, that was meant as an insult to me, turned into a big pile of pigeon poop in your mouth.

Enjoy your day.
Did it? Caleb Williams' floor is Jared Goff. Enjoy your fake favorite team.