dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I was wondering how long it would take for you to respond to this thread, Grimson. You seem these days to have a singularity of thought that is dominated by your obsession with Pineiro. Tell us all please why you have this visceral, emotional response towards Eddy? Certainly, it is not based on any intellectual properties that you might possess in regards to the historical data that is Pineiro's resume to date.

Did he walk past you at training camp one day when you were screaming his name for an autograph?

How deep and dark does this obsession go in respect to Eddy? Would you hope and pray that he misses a game winning FG in a playoff game just so that you could jump on this site immediately and say to everyone, "I told you he sucked!"
Oh, I think you already have gone there with Eddy's ONLY miss ever in an NFL game.

And what was this quote all about: "Man if Pendejo is selected I can't wait to see how many game missing kicks he has to rub it all of your faces."

Grimson, the only "pendejo" or asshole here is..... Well, you can connect the dots!!!

Don't know what Grimmy boy said for you to respond this way but the answer is easy......he's a troll and he's doing what trolls do.

Monster

Liked Posts:
The 58 split was pretty sweet...
Hope he’s solid when it counts... only time will tell.

A.C. Milan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Thanks to CCS i learned some english words, propeller is one of them

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Thanks to CCS i learned some english words, propeller is one of them

Oh snap if the propeller word was used then it was for me cause these clowns aren't smart enough or creative enough to come up with something new. The same troll crew have been saying that for years on here. Gotta admit that it's pretty funny. Lame and overused but funny.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Oh snap if the propeller word was used then it was for me cause these clowns aren't smart enough or creative enough to come up with something new. The same troll crew have been saying that for years on here. Gotta admit that it's pretty funny. Lame and overused but funny.

Why do you think you’re so important? No one gives a shit about you on here. You are just a petty thief with a weird pace obsession.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I prefer the nickname:

EpiPen Durango

Which I just made up while drunk. Thank you.

I just went with Big D Eddy P after a few whiskeys.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Actually Parkey had good stats from 50+ in his career but if you're talking about just how it was going for him last season then i'm with ya.

I’m only referring to last season. He made one kick that I felt was long and clutch the whole season. He made a late kick against the Vikings in Chicago that was huge at the time.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
There was a lot of pressure on that kick yesterday. It was impressive for more than just the distance...

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Ravens didn't sign Fry until after Neo's 58 yarder straight down the middle.

I wonder if they asked..."Who was second place in that competition again?"

Good job Neo. We thank you. And Fry thanks you.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
When he hit that kick, I thought it might actually be the longest FG I’d ever seen by a Bear kicker. They said Gould hit a 58 yarder too and I’m pretty sure that was in the Denver debacle they lost to Tebow.

A kicker with a leg like that (if accurate) is a weapon. I felt with Parkey the Bears needed to be 40 yards and in for a reasonable chance at 3.
try 30 yards and in, at the 40 yard line you are talking a 57 yarder.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Do your thing, Eddie. Just saw a double doink commercial on SNF, and now they're talking non stop about it...

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears fans are going to set a world speed record for how fast they turn on the kicker if he misses next week.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Guys, go back and watch the 58 yard kick E.P. did...they way E.P(Mr. Club Dub mixtape) moved to kick the ball, it was unlike any kicker these days, he almost looks like a kicker from way back in the black&white NFL days with no color filming, I totally dig that run to kick style.

Last edited:

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Bears fans are going to set a world speed record for how fast they turn on the kicker if he misses next week.
Honestly, Nobody needs to hear anybody's fuck boy feelings if it does happens, my Lordy. We're going to the Superbowl with Eddy. Mr. Club Dub Mixtape E.P has officially turned the whole special team game around himself, and i have no doubt E.P will be practicing at Solider Field in the cold, rain, wind and snow later this season. I have no doubts he'll work/practice in those conditions. He knows what Chicago wants and he's doing this shit for us.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
The Ravens didn't sign Fry until after Neo's 58 yarder straight down the middle.

I wonder if they asked..."Who was second place in that competition again?"

Good job Neo. We thank you. And Fry thanks you.
I'm just glad Pace didn't make a trade with the Ravens, would of fucked Pace up badly.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Man, I can't wait for this loser to miss kicks that cost the Bears games this season.

#toldyouso #calledit

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Man, I can't wait for this loser to miss kicks that cost the Bears games this season.

#toldyouso #calledit
I have a feeling that he will hit a game winner first.....

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Even Carli Lloyd can hit a 58-yarder in a dome....lets wait and see what happens at Soldier Field in Bear weather.

NFL%2BVideo%2BCountdown.png