New intel from scouts on Trubs

Schmidtaki

Just your everyday fail.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wonder if the people at sports mockery say the same things about fans on a message board that act like they're smarter than any GM or scout or anyone that's actually in football?? Hmmmmmmmmm

Why have a message board at all if you can't share opinions and ideas about your team? I mean seriously this would make message boards kinda pointless if people didn't you know, actually discuss things.

Who care's if people think they are smarter than the GM or coach. Sounds like you're being awfully salty about people with differing opinions.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I always do, you want next??
:hawked:

Kinda funny how i haven't had to get into many heated exchanges on here in a while and now NoSack comes back around and he's already calling me a moron for no reason what so ever. If you're gonna start shit and come at me i'm always gonna come back at you harder.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Looks to me like everyone in the eworld is shitting on you/sportsmockery, no clue why you're singling me out you braneless sensitive sally.

Come at me bro

nobull

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why have a message board at all if you can't share opinions and ideas about your team? I mean seriously this would make message boards kinda pointless if people didn't you know, actually discuss things.

Who care's if people think they are smarter than the GM or coach. Sounds like you're being awfully salty about people with differing opinions.

He not interested in anybody ideas but his own. He is right now mater how irrational his point of view is.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Looks to me like everyone in the eworld is shitting on you/sportsmockery, no clue why you're singling me out you braneless sensitive sally.

Come at me bro

I already did dummy....pay attention.

Why would i care about what anyone has to say about a sports mockery article?? It's not like i wrote it.......or did i?? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
He not interested in anybody ideas but his own. He is right now mater how irrational his point of view is.

Ummmmmmmmm huh?? Illiterate maybe??

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Mad in multiple threads.. that's no way to go through life or elife. What a dolt.

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Come on fellas. Most of us are just football fans.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Negative hype = hype
Positive hype = hype

We won't know if Trubisky is really all that for years. And frankly I preferred when the media were dogging Pace because that means less pressure to start the kid too soon. (If he's the best prospect in years why not hustle him into the starting lineup and win now?)

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Posting Sports Mockery "articles" should be a bannable offense. That shit is fucking cancer.

Well i'll be posting every one i like so stand by.