Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
I have the endorsements of Jim McMahon, Eben Britton, Dave Moore, and Sam Hurd.

Josh Gordon and Ricky Williams have stated they would come out of retirement to join the Bears if I were elected.
As a fellow connoisseur (had to spell check that one) of the weed, I do not wish this mod job on you for the sole reason it could interfere with far more important things like changing momentum in a game w/different weed strains and/or getting high in general. However, should you win, I shall support you by taking edibles in your honor. I'll probably do that either way here shortly but no one is reading this far.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
As a fellow connoisseur (had to spell check that one) of the weed, I do not wish this mod job on you for the sole reason it could interfere with far more important things like changing momentum in a game w/different weed strains and/or getting high in general. However, should you win, I shall support you by taking edibles in your honor. I'll probably do that either way here shortly but no one is reading this far.
That's fucking teamwork right there. Inspirational...

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I have CCS mod experience and real life leadership experience. I have a network of clown cronies who also do as I say. I’m THE logical choice and the choice of a new generation.
Yeah but we would prefer no Pace apologists. Thanks

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Wow 10 pages since this morning. This is impressive

jive

Liked Posts:
As my uncle ben once said, great power comes with great responsibility. When it comes to game day, my #1 priority is to help the Bears win.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hell of a thread. Lunatic nick with sidekick cawk.
Ah, the 3rd of the three vermin amigos checks in. Since Grimey changed his name to Chief Walking Shit, can Urablockhead be far behind?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Why are you so mad about it? Did he steal the name you were going to change your's to?
Mad? Normally it is considered cowardice for a person to change their name and not announce it to anyone else. Wonder how much he had to pay to have that done? I guess that is how this board works. If you notice, most of the little jerks who attack en masse those that they politically disagree with are DONORS. Look it up.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Mad? Normally it is considered cowardice for a person to change their name and not announce it to anyone else. Wonder how much he had to pay to have that done? I guess that is how this board works. If you notice, most of the little jerks who attack en masse those that they politically disagree with are DONORS. Look it up.
Link?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Aren’t you a Spartan troll lol?
I'm no one's troll. I disagree with Spartan on occasion. Doesn't mean that I don't respect him because he is his own man and doesn't say stupid things. You might try it sometime Jordan.